Seems 1 Resonant isn't enough anymore

I killed all the thieves and got the max score I could. This makes me extra salty because I didn’t have a dancer and in a 50/50 chance the wrong unit got danced 4 times in a row

6 Likes

Oh…oh wow. And it’s a Path of Radiance week. I’d understand if it were Radiant Dawn, but even Path of Radiance, which only has one option available. That’s pretty bad.

Well, guess it’s time for me to stop caring about T21.

7 Likes

Figured this would happen over time as we got more Harmonized units. And Christina was a popular choice for folks to pick up.

I’ll have to keep this in mind during weeks I don’t have a merged Harmonic hero.

6 Likes

I mean merges also matter for Harmonized units

I’m guessing people sparked for Altina and also summoned an extra along the way or something like that

1 Like

They do, but prior to this week, a single unmerged Harmonized hero was enough to maintain interval 21

6 Likes

Wretched whales with your +10 har!altinas

us f2p’s gotta make a livin too

4 Likes

@Orilla I think someone’s at you

3 Likes

I’ve seen several :whale:'s just on this site with +10(or at least high-merged) har!altinas

Grrrrrrr

3 Likes

I’m staying with a +1 Altina with all the thieves dead. I’m at the bottom of staying in though. But yikes. This week was definitely more competitive then it has been before.

ignore the level 14 Bartre he was a smite bot

4 Likes

The highest merged Har! Unit I have is only +4 and its Veronica… im hoping I can +10 her at some point tho… not even for Resonant battles since I don’t even try in them only like t11 or 12

2 Likes

Tbf

2 unmerged copies > a single +10

3 Likes

Perhaps

But a +10 harmonic scores more than the 1 unmerged copy most people grabbed for the previous harmonics

2 Likes

I cant even beat it, all my units for these two games suck

2 Likes

Pm1

6 Likes

For the most part, yeah. There were a couple weeks of where that wasn’t true.

Anyways, that’s why I merged my Altina to +1. I’m hoping that will boost me far enough(Not much of a boost but it works) to stay in tier 21. I might just merge her again just to get that +10 Infantry DF tho.

3 Likes

I have two +0 Duo Altinas and I got all the thieves, but it wasn’t enough to stay T21. It’s annoying, but it’s bound to happen because I haven’t prioritized summoning Harmonics. :feh_lucyshrug: But, I only have Mia and Altina, so I was kind of hoping that having Altina would be enough for T21.

3 Likes

:eyes:’s 1 of my friends who +10 Harmonic Altina on debut.

4 Likes

:smiley:

+10 W!Altina Rocks. :smiley:
Which C Skill should i give to her?

Invest in Duo or Harm. units is allways a good choice. :D High Scoring und strong effects. :smiley:
And most have a very good art. :smiley:

3 Likes

Whats her current C skill?

3 Likes