I just wanted to discuss the new servant on JP, the brightly designed “Kira Kira Archer” Sei Shonagon. I’m interested to see where she goes in the current quick meta, as it certainly seems she has a place there.
In my opinion she shares a lot of similarities kitwise with Valkyrie:
- 30% 3-turn Quick Buff
- 10% charge/turn (notable that it’s for party and not just self)
- A 20% damage buff (party atk vs solo NP damage)
- An evade for hard survivability.
Some notable differences between the two:
- She has lower base NP gain (0.57% vs 0.86%)
- Her NP has a lower hitcount (4 vs 7) but her arts and quick cards have higher hitcounts
- She has a crit buff and 10 instant stars which complement her class’ star weight, her passives also lean towards quick crits
- She covers a lot of bases with her NP, supermods against Neutral servants, shadow, and Man attribute
- She has a 20% NP Charge which is always good
It looks like it’ll require more setup for her to loop compared to top tier loopers but it doesn’t seem impossible on paper if Bride or Para are supporting her. She does have some support for party members, and maybe she could be a good option for more challenging content. I think it will be interesting to see where she lands in the farming meta and in CQ teams.
What are your guys’ opinions of her? Will she be the atalante with a higher attack? Will she be worse? Or is she going to be more than that? I’d love to hear what you think about her, and especially from those who have rolled and used her.