Seiros' art

Her artwork

Source:

Feel free to rate it below and/or comment about it.

• I love it
  • I like it
  • Acceptable
  • I dislike it
  • I hate it
  • I don’t care / No opinion

0 voters

11 Likes

It’s missing that wow for me as a mythical

more intensity

7 Likes

I like the dragon wing formed by the effects in her special art :feh_arvisboneappetite:

Overall, some pretty good art. Idk why but I really like the light green -> dark green in some parts of her hair, though that may be because I liked that in Tiki’s model in Warriors :feh_arthurthink:

9 Likes

Not as good as I hoped tbh
It looks good, but her poses feel stiff

6 Likes

Its good, nothing amazing. Art has been getting so ■■■■■■■ good in this game that when you don’t make it absolutely astounding, good art tends to look worse than it actually is and makes it harder to stand out.

Also her left (our right) leg looks kinda weird in her damaged art, think its the leg armor tho.

My only major gripe is that she doesn’t look crazy enough in her special art, she looks pissed but Serios is usually like mega pissed, still good tho.

8 Likes

Seiros has a Sword and Shield in her art work: Dragon unit

Seiros now joins the rank of units with Swords in their art, but doesn’t use it

12 Likes

Hm… I love it, I like the poses, the styling, and she’s so pretty ofc, that’s my first impression.

Still fodder. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I like it but it’s not amazing to me so can’t say that I love it. The Sword and Shield are just misleading to me

6 Likes

Her hair looks more blonde than green somehow :feh_sothishook:

4 Likes

The default pose is very commanding, and I like the particle effects showing off her readying her powers, but it falls off after that.

4 Likes

Something about the art didn’t resonate with me well tbh

It’s not bad, just doesn’t have any “pizzazz”

Special art effects are neat tho

6 Likes

Yah, that was one of my problems with her also, her hair just looks blonde with green tips

6 Likes

I seem to be going against many others when I say that I love this art

I dunno why but I just really do :fgo_ereshlove:

And it’s definitely a bonus that I love this design the most out of her other ones. The wing crown and outfit is :feh_arvisboneappetite: for me. Simple yet stunning

7 Likes

In all of these poses, I swear she was meant to be using her sword but the artist was told too late to change it. It looks a bit awkward to me because of that

3 Likes

Seiros punched him to death but Nemesis won in the arts category, she looks like a GHB.

3 Likes

Its okay i guess, slightly above average, but not great. Don’t have the wow factor, like say L!Julia’s art.

3 Likes

god she is so pretty

7 Likes

The Goddess will not tempt me. Only Ingrid shall receive my orbs.

3 Likes

Another Success from Lord Nishiki Areku

It’s not Nemesis or Heldigan but it’s nice.