Seliph Build

Just wanna put this build out and want to see your opinions on it. Thanks and would appreciate any suggestions on what to change!

2 Likes

If it works then I dont see a problem, maybe switch his A Skill to Atk/Def Bond

2 Likes

That B wouldn’t do anything at all without a positioning Assist (unless someone else uses it on him, but then that unit should probably be the one with the Link, not Seliph himself). Even then, Seliph is generally built more for combat, not support.

At least in AR, the most common build is +Eff refine, Vengeance, DC, Vantage and something like a Smoke. You could also use triple Bonds.

2 Likes

Ahhh I see, thanks for that info. I usually use a support titania that has guard for her B skill which is why I gave it to Seliph

1 Like

I’ll see and test out how a double atk/def bond would go

1 Like

@Cartamoneta

1 Like

Give Titania triple Tactics if you haven’t already and give the remaining Tactic to another team member, as long as the Tactics can proc.

1 Like

Where do you plan to use him?

1 Like

It’s a more in general all around use for now. I’m currently using him more as a tank that could kill

1 Like

Alright. As a tank I think Divine Tyrfing is a better weapon for him, but I lack personal experience using him that way so I’d wait for someone else to chime in as well. I mostly use him for AR defense

1 Like

Wouldn’t his psuedo miracle refine be better for tanking?

1 Like

Once you hit 1 HP, what do you do then? You can’t tank much after that

2 Likes

I mean don’t let him hit 1 HP? That just kinda goes for all situations…

The point of his Miracle weapon is to survive with 1 HP though lmao. So it doesn’t exactly help him tank

It’s good for a single round of survival, but unless you have a healer, surviving just one round doesn’t really make a good tank

1 Like

Well obviously there would be more to the build to help him tank than just that. Just throwing it out there as an option.

Also if you like Seliph you should watch some Lawwwry videos on YT
He’s the Seliph man and knows how to use him the best imo

1 Like

I’ve had him like this for a good while and I think he can tank almost any mage with this, but his refine is most likely better for general purposes.

We’ll see a Divine Tyrfing refine sooner or later though.

1 Like

I mean I guess you could go DC Noontime Wrath to try and heal him up, but idk how well that’ll work