Servants for life

If you can summon Servants irl to accompany you for life who will they be? What characteristics they have?

For me it would be:

1. Older siblings quality: Musashi, Kintoki, Da Vinci, Jeanne.
  2. Fun and loyal friends: Astolfo, Anastasia, Ushiwakamaru, Tomoe.
  3. Parental figure, someone that I can share my problems and a place to ask for advice: Boudica, Raikou, Chiron, Helena.
2 Likes

Iskandar

10 Likes

Goergios, easy. Best protector and generally nice fellow that’s way more OP than his star level suggests.

9 Likes

Emiya (the same that he always do), Tomoe(Tomoe), Bride(Nero), Malter(loyal servant), Ozy(dadzymandias), Aquiles (good friend), Li (the violent friend) and Quirinus (good big bro Roma)

1 Like

PSA: Some things to keep in mind:

• With a Rider you’ll never have to pay for a ride or drive yourself anywhere again.
  • With Touta you can never go hungry again.
  • With Gilgamesh you’ll be rich, but have to put up with his attitude.
  • With Da Vinci you can have most inventions at your disposal.
  • With Yan Qing you can indulge in whatever fetish you have.
13 Likes

Da Vinci :fgo_davinci_coffee:

As someone who loves art in general and wants to learn more and more about any kind of topic, she would be the perfect teacher for me, and she would be happy because rather than a master she is looking for a pupil.

Also I’m sure she would love to be summoned in Italy, I don’t live in Vinci but she would still enjoy her new life, I’m sure of that.

And I guess she would be useful in a Grail War, she’s not the strongest caster that exists but from what I remember her NP, lore-wise, is very strong, I would feel save having a genius by my side

If not Da Vinci then Mori :fgo_morilaugh: I just love the guy, I love his personality and how much loyal is to his master. I’m not sure if having a crazy berseker as a companion would be a nice idea, but for Mori I’d take the risk

5 Likes

Any of the Cu’s. My parents never let me have any pets.

Just kidding. Either FSN or Proto Cu would be the immortal older brother/uncle who always spoils you and gives you either fish, booze or money. Alter is just that except more on stricter side.

4 Likes

Carmilla

5 Likes

RAIKOU! RAIKOU! RAIKOU! :fgo_meltbirb:

Or if i just wanna go chaotic (and probably self destructive) then Kiara :fgo_illya:

9 Likes

Yeah, f*** being wholesome and self-preserving, let’s all pick Kiara and doom mankind.

9 Likes

Yeeeaaahhhh Booooiiii! It’ll really kick off that 2nd half of 2020

14 Likes

George summoned like the in Fgo would be good for you?

2 Likes

Ok. Maybe not all riders.

But with George you’ll have the best photos for your job, instagram and dating apps.

4 Likes

So you know his stronght point

2 Likes

Maybe this version won’t be weirdly cheated by the summon system like he was in FGO.

2 Likes

Archers.

I’m going to summon a bunch of Archers and do good deeds by sniping people.

10 Likes

doubt :fgo_circereally:

Unless you summoned Euryale, but even then it’d be easy to abuse the bow’s power and mess with relationships.

2 Likes

Seriously having a literal good as your bug bro would be cool, and Roma is cool to have around in general

1 Like

S*** can I take back my answer and summon him, instead?

We can be weebs together

3 Likes

Quirinus…at your side…all the time.

Montage of Quirinus popping out of nowhere to yell “ROMA” and scare the shit out of me all day long ensues

5 Likes