Hello all, I made a list of all Servants with their rarities corresponding to their power in the story (power = attack potency). That means that if a Servant is focused on support and is weak themselves, they can’t be an SSR. There are a lot of Servants whose power I couldn’t gauge (either because there is little material on them or I didn’t read the stories they appear in), so it would be great if you could fill in those shortcomings.
I put “high” and “low” categories for SSR and SR because I felt there was still room for further distinction.
I didn’t count the fame boosts, but every Servant would go up one rank if they had one. (Cu becomes high SSR in Ireland, Nobu low SSR in Japan, etc.)
For those interested, I also have some explanations for the choices I made:
• Diarmuid: Saint Graph’s ability higher compared to his Lancer form, according to the wiki
• Gawain: high SSR when sun-buffed
• Muramasa: boosted by the Alien God?
• Suzuka: SSR with third NP?
• D’Eon: despite A-ranked strength, I never pictured him as a powerful Servant
• Hektor: low SSR due to standing up to Achilles
• Jeanne Santa Lily: Karna Santa is said to be much stronger than her
• Caenis: low SSR in Atlantis but fame-boosted, so high SR?
• David: low SSR due to Ark and his general fame
• Chiron: as a centaur, otherwise high SR
• Altera the Santa: would have been “dangerous” to Karna Santa had she been in perfect condition
• Ashvatthaman: high SSR in India so low SSR normally
• Super Orion: hard to say because fame-boosted in Atlantis AND a Grand Servant
• Napoleon : Lostbelt version has more power than he normally would
• Tesla: hesitated between SSR and SR due to him holding his own against multiple Servants in London, but “recent” Heroic Spirits are usually less powerful than others
• Arash: didn’t count Stella since it kills him, but SSR if you count it
• Osakabehime: she stated to be as strong as Li Shuwen during his prime
• Paris: he’s portrayed as weak but I don’t know how weak
• Artoria Santa Alter: Karna Santa’s fight against her was very close
• Europa: maybe high SSR because of Talos?
• Odysseus: fame-boosted in Atlantis, so low SSR normally?
• Ryouma: Nobu says he’s a weak Heroic Spirit, but Oryou is the one with the firepower
• Mandricardo: wiki states he’s a “C rank Servant”
• Castoria: once pilgrimage is complete, has power similar to a Lostbelt King
• Avicebron: low SSR due to his Adam
• Gilles: low SSR due to his Gigantic Horror
• Nursery Rhyme: low SSR due to Jabberwocky
• Helena: could be high SR but I feel like she’s weaker due to being a recent Heroic Spirit
• First Hassan: Grand Servant version, so I have no idea what his rank would be normally
• Mysterious Heroine X: possibly as strong as Artoria, and she destroyed the core of the Dark Maanna, something normal Servants’ NP can’t even scratch
• Semiramis: wondering if not high SSR because of those EX-rank magic cannons
• Arjuna Alter: as a Servant, not the Lostbelt King
• Cu Alter: as a Servant, otherwise even more powerful than even Karna in the American Singularity
• Vlad III: with Dracula, otherwise high SR as a Lancer if not fame-boosted
• Raikou: hesitating between low or high SSR
• Xiang Yu: high SSR in Lostbelt, but fame-boosted due to China, so low SSR in normal settings?
• Penthesilea: goes up to high SSR if fighting people who remind her of Achilles
• Spartacus: goes up in rank as he takes damage
• Jeanne: high SSR due to La Pucelle
• Ashtart = evil half of Ashtart Origin ; Space Ishtar = good half of Ashtart Origin
“Couldn’t gauge” section:
• Yagyu: Musashi says he could defeat her, but wasn’t she a human when she said that?
• Musashi: she’s a human in Shimousa, so I don’t know how she compares to her Servant self
NB: Comparison of strengths made by Geronimo in the Turas Realta manga: Cu Alter > Karna, Rama > Celtic army Servants > Nero Bride, Elizabeth > Gero, Billy, Robin