Seteth Builds, but again (IDK who made the other thread, but the name was taken)

Inspire me. I have enough Seteth copies and over 400k feathers on my alt. It’s time to build. Only rein skill I have is a/s rein.

Give me your builds. Your generic builds, your meme builds, your so-dumb-it-actually-works builds.

Inspire me, you mad geniuses of GP.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Bold choice. Wonder if it will pay off.

3 Likes

Swap works pretty good

2 Likes

Promoted mine when I got my first copy but haven’t done much since

B is supposed to be Desperation but I didn’t have any Shannas when I pulled my first Seteth :feh_setethcry:

Also @RoysOurBoy @MissSugarsalt

3 Likes

This is one of the interesting builds I was thinking of:

Suddenly he’s a tank. I could also do something boring with swift sparrow or an impact skill or something.

3 Likes

252th8

1 Like

This is the ultra player phase Seteth I have done

It has a lot of premium skills because yes I don’t usually use flyers and I didn’t wanted to glue everything with Lynja so I came to this stupid yet beautiful conclusion
I still need merges but they are a nightmare to come

2 Likes

Don’t have a dive bomb free, so can’t do that sadly. Such a great skill though.

No traces either. RIP.

1 Like

Use desperation instead
:feh_flaynyay:
With maybe a bit of a A change with the sweet fury

1 Like

Man a tanky Seteth can work too, only bad thing is that type being saturated to say the least
Though I’m building Galle too so do as you want
:feh_ephraimbadboy:

2 Likes

Use him on Fire season with Fae. Trace helps with retreating as needed, though I do have Guidance on him if I need the mobility that week.

He has Dive-Bomb as well but it’s not nearly as satisfying to use with Galeforce as you would think. Also inb4 “where’s his duel skill” i’m not gonna tank his offensive statline just so I get two more points in Arena that do nothing significant

5 Likes

Ooh I actually finished my Seteth earlier today! Here’s the build I have on mine currently

This is what I’m hoping for eventually

Pretend the seal is Spd/Def Solo it’s not in the builder
Spd/Def Rein would also work

1 Like

Just coming up with some on the spot here

Spd/Res Form seal isn’t in the Builder.

A slot is Atk/Spd Catch 4 (looks about the same as Brazen 4)

2 Likes

Well here’s mine:

1 Like

An out of the box Seteth to take advantage of his support skills:

Many in combat buffs + Neutralizes bonus to ATK/SPD on enemy AND Debuffs on ATK/RES on unit + good support.

1 Like

No one @Dei-Dei smh

Dei has a really good Seteth at +10 :feh_babyseliph:

4 Likes

:feh_tooobin:

2 Likes

What?

1 Like

I feel bad for forgetting to @ her when I have her added and her Seteth helped me out in VG :feh_tooobin:

3 Likes