Setsubun Roll Thread

Share your rolls here!

3 Likes

I’ll begin with mine.
After getting both Shishou and Gil on new year’s shared rateup in 1st multi, I tried my luck here again as I don’t mind getting any of the three.

Note to self though, don’t get greedy to even do another multi after getting lucky in 1st one.
PS: Total SSR rateup is 0.9%, so it’s more profitable to roll on shared banners generally if you are fine with any units.

3 Likes

30 SQ… Nothing

Well just remember…

13 Likes

I won’t roll. I am just here to wish you all good luck.

13 Likes

I’d post mine… if I actually rolled. :sweat_smile:

Much as I want Shuten, everything I have now is strictly for Shiki when she comes in a few weeks. May she reward my patience and loyalty when the time comes. :grimacing:

Good luck to everyone rolling.

Gudako SQ

15 Likes

Nice! Although I strictly want Shiki too, I have compulsive behaviour for rolling.
Well can’t say it doesn’t reward though, if I had strictly saved for her in 2020, I wouldn’t have gotten Hokusai, Gil, Scathatch, now Shuten.
Personally for me, having gameplay units which can help me farm event and lotteries are quite preferable.

5 Likes

Good luck for shiki, you definitely have good taste.

I will roll for fujino and I want 2 copies of shiki.

2 Likes

Wish I could get any of the three limited 5* on this banner (more Shuten but I wouldn’t mind Kintoki or Raikou) but I want Shiki more and I’ve got a limited amount of SQ.

I have a pretty large and varied roster already despite only ever buying SQ for GSSR so I don’t necessarily need to bolster the numbers. I’m glad since it means I can roll for whoever I want simply because I want them.

3 Likes

I’ve wanted her since I started playing (which was the last few days of the KnK event’s original run). And Fujino is on my to-get list as well so I’ll have no trouble spending the remains of my stash for them next month.

3 Likes

I did two rolls with freebie sq. Nadda. I actually really like the oni assassins mechanics. So once I earn some tickets I plan to use em to try for her. She’s not waifu material, but maybe crazy little sister that you teach to set fires and cut people?

@Lost_Field get here and roll already!!

1 Like

Besides the usual salt that comes with 540 SQ…
2x Ibaraki so she’s NP3 at lv1, wrong oni. :slight_smile:
1x Tomoe Gozen
And finally…

That only took 2 years.

Other interesting cards:
1x Kaleidoscope, my second. Life just got easier.
1x 2030, my first
2x Formal craft, now I can MLB it
2x Black Grail, now I can MLB it
1x Another ending, MLB’ed.

Nothing truly screenshot worthy, although she did come with a Black Grail.

8 Likes

Well, in traditional wtf gacha luck I needed 1 Kintoki for NP5. After about 300 SQ this happened.

28 Likes

I wasn’t gonna roll but because of… circumstances… I caved and pulled enough SQ from my present box for one 10-roll.

Didn’t get Shuten… :pensive:

But I did get these two at least. :grin:

Just wish I got Shuten instead but I’m not gonna complain much.

12 Likes

Go explode!!! :laughing:

9 Likes

isn’t this still too good? Go explode now :joy:

8 Likes

I already did with excitement. :sweat_smile:

Seriously though. I started regretting it so damn much when I tapped to summon that I shut off the volume and put my phone face down on the table. I didn’t even look until ten minutes later or something.

3 Likes

… And now my luck is going bad…

Why the hell did the power suddenly go out? :fgo_deadinside:

3 Likes

Your luck is too godly and the power line can’t handle it?

5 Likes

Its fine I feel like I can substitute my rolling impulses with these roll threads so bankrupt yourselves for me :fgo_bbgrin:

2 Likes