Shadow pokemon for GL and the december CD

1. Snorlax, 1150 CP (8/14/13) If I use it, it will have 2 charged moves (body slam and Frustation) and lick.

2. Ralts, 118CP (15/12/14) I got a decent IV gardevoir and I want to use it but I will wait to the decembe CD to gat Synchronize. Gardevoir is good for GL or for other uses?

Abot the december CD, could I evolve pokemons of pased years to get its CD move?
Because I have some pokemons that I would like to they have thir specials moves like bulbasaurs, mudkip (shadow), bendum, piplup, etc

Snorlax - Shadow Snorlax actually performs worse than non-Shadow Snorlax though not by much. If you really want to use Shadow Snorlax you’ll want to keep an eye out for another event that lets you TM away Frustration.

Ralts - Gardevoir is okay in GL. It’s Mega evolution is fantastic though we don’t know when if ever Mega evolutions will be allowed in GO Battle League and since the CP sky rockets when you Mega evolve it might not be eligible for GL. But you can always make one for GL now and when the Mega evolution is released power it up for use in raids.

December CD - In the past all Pokemon that had a Community Day could learn their exclusive move through evolution during the December Community Day. If Niantic continues that trend for this year then yes, you can evolve your Bulbasaur to Venusuar and get Frenzy Plant. For Shadow Pokemon though you need to make sure Frustration is TM’d away otherwise it wont learn the Community Day move and you can only TM Frustration away during certain events. We don’t know if Niantic will have another one of those events before December CD.

Would not suggest Shadow Snorlax. Its only improved in niche situations and boy is it pricey!

Gardevoir is good, doesn’t really need the CD move since it’s only likely to fire one charge move before dying anyway. Synchronise is worthless in PvE. If you want to use Shadow Gardevoir, now is the time. It won’t be a good pick in the Halloween cup.

What’s the whole situation with the December CD? Why does everyone know so much about it? I want to know too!

@Zuccy123 2 posts right above yours…

“December CD - In the past all Pokemon that had a Community Day could learn their exclusive move through evolution during the December Community Day. If Niantic continues that trend for this year then yes…”

Shadow snorlax is pretty good in ML, but yours doesnt have great IVs really

Your gardevoir has bad IVs for the great league, and charmers aren’t really that good in a azu/gunfisk meta

Thanks to everyone for your answers and your time, I think that will wait and no invest on them till later or other if i get something better.