Looking for second opinions.
I have 5 copies of Shamir, including both +atk and +spd as well as copies neutral in both offensive stats that are +HP and -HP (which may be useful for infantry pulse setups. I don’t believe pure infantry pulse now that pulse smoke has become a lot more common, but I think it can still be part of mixed teams). I like this unit and how she complements duo Lif (green and blue are the most common colours of tanks; one forced double one spd double with NFU; one firesweep and the other fairly tanky; one hits def one hits res). I was never planning to merge her, but now that I’m almost halfway there the idea is in my mind and I wanted to check in case there’s some strong reason I should merge her.
It’s going to be really hard but if she’s worth it I’ll set aside the orbs. I’m sitting on about 100-150 at the moment if I mine out everything available to me, and my priorities in the next few months are:
- Mirabilis (L.Lilina also good; if I get an extra copy I’ll fodder pulse smoke)
- 7th slot dark mythic
- Plumeria (time’s pulse / DC fodder is good too)
- L.Chrom (wouldn’t mind my second ever Seiros)
- probably pulling L.Azura + Peony. I don’t have L.Azura; putting multiple of her on a team is not out of the question (especially when I have Sara); some potential for aerobatics fodder? (Also wouldn’t mind some merges on Peony because I want to play galeforce without falling out of the vault)
- 2x G.Rafiel
- L.Edelgard (don’t really want to pull on the current banner anymore because I don’t have a use for too many copies of Freyja and she might show up when I pull for Triandra)
- far save fodder
- W.Bernie if the unit sharing with her on double seasonals is good, or possibly even if it’s not (who are we expecting, by the way?)
- ground orders fodder (don’t want to free pick Micaiah for CYL3 just to fodder, but I might go after her on a hero fest)
- one special fighter fodder because imma run the B.Hector one-shot build on V.Gustav with far save
- odd recovery fodder
- duo / harmonic dancers when I get the right price
And I think that’s enough because I’m expecting to need to save as many orbs as I can for sparking now that celestial stones are giving forma souls. The secondary wishlist includes: F.Lyon, Guinevere (not pulling for her now because I already have L.Lucina), Duessel, Flayn, Leila, NY Velouria, maybe W.Altina? (suggestions for others welcome)
All that to say, with that main list and also wanting to spark for celestial stones, I need a really strong reason if I’m going to merge Shamir. Like, REALLY strong.