Shannan appreciation thread

May I just say I really love shannan? I was grinding chain challenges and he is soooo tanky and is able to kill most Lance units like it’s nothing.

7 Likes

I can appreciate this thread,not too many users actively use him here,what’s your build ? I’ve had mine just outright slaughter units like L Chrom,L Tiki etc.

4 Likes

Sadly when I free pulled him on the Easter banner a while back he was -atk, but i have made do with it,

If I ever pull a cc/repel/spurn user I am okay with foddering I’m gonna give him that. I use him on ar def to give my fonse his special too. He is probably my favorite fast swordy to use

1 Like

i appreciate the tiddies

5 Likes

:feh_disgusting:

2 Likes

:feh_flaynfish:

2 Likes

yes, give it to him. close call I mean or repel, whichever. but wrath really helps him secure this kills

1 Like

He can definitely utilize CC,spurn or Repel even without a speed boon since spd stacking is so easy and the fact that he can soak debuffs is where he really shines.

1 Like

Yeah, I will likely keep wrath for pve and use damage reduction for ar since I use him for offense and defense

1 Like

Are you interested in max merging ? he’s pretty damn great at max merged and I highly recommend him.

1 Like

truth

4 Likes

I am going to grab some merges on him when his rerun comes next month

1 Like

Good ! He’s definitely worth it

1 Like

I would use him if he ever came home

4 Likes

If I’m lucky enough to pull two larceis I will fodder one to shannan

1 Like

I use him a lot on my second account, he’s a great physical tank. Low res though.

3 Likes

The term “red hell” comes to mind here and I understand :expressionless:,took me over 500+ orbs to get 1 Brigid :tired_face:.

4 Likes

This banner had to be my favorite so far this year because it featured some of my favorite 2nd gen characters from Genealogy

1 Like

Yeah, my fonse or fallen lyon can wreck all the scary mages for him though

1 Like

handomest dude in feh that lacks wings

3 Likes