Shared purpose artwork (New Heroes, Jan/2021)

Asbel

Ronan

Sara

Miranda

Veld

Favourite Art

• Asbel
  • Ronan
  • Sara
  • Miranda
  • Veld
  • All of them
  • None of them

0 voters

Least Favourite Art

• Asbel
  • Ronan
  • Sara
  • Miranda
  • Veld
  • All of them
  • None of them

0 voters

5 Likes

Veld has the best art, miranda is a distant second

3 Likes

Call me crazy, but I think that Veld looks really cool. I think his artist did an awesome job, especially because the original Veld looks really, really basic so they didn’t have a lot to work with.

The rest of them… eh. Asbel is literally young Merric, Ronan looks nice but really basic and there is something weird about Sara’s design, it’s probably just me tho. Miranda… probably the first time I don’t like a drawing made by Asatani Tomoyo

5 Likes

I voted Sara as my favorite because that’s my girl and I feel like they did a great job capturing her character, but Miranda is just as good so really it’s both of them.

3 Likes

I really like how simple Asbel and Ronan’s art is. It’s still very well done but the lack of a huge amount of details or extravagant special art is fitting for them. Ronan is literally just a villager who was sick of his village being constantly invaded by pirates so he joined Leif to help beat up the pirates.

Veld on the other hand, I did not expect them to go this hard on his artwork. That special art is amazing and his damaged art makes him look more intimidating than he was in all of Thracia. Too bad he’s yet another red tome infantry with pretty bad stats.

6 Likes

Where’s Fafnir

6 Likes

Oh man there is just no way to choose between Miranda and Sara. Im going to pick Miranda because Sara might be a bit too pastel-ish.

Ronan might be the single most boring design in fire emblem’s entire existence

3 Likes

Asbel. Nils and Merric’s love child looks good. That poor cape tho. Holding on for dear life in his attack arts and getting shredded in his damaged art

Ronan. He’s rocking his Link cosplay. Art is pretty standard, but than he was always fairly generic so it works

Sara. She’s rocking her Julia cosplay. Okay, well in this case she’s yet another victim of Thracis, uh, limited character designs. But it’s Sachie so it’s still gorgeous

Miranda, She got a major design upgrade. It’s so shiny, between the gold trimming on her outfit and the aurora effect on her cape. It all matches her trademark headband quite nicely. My favorite of this bunch

Veld. I expected him to look plainer than this, and wow, was I proven wrong. That Special art is a bit busy, but the effects are impressive. Still don’t like his left hand in it tho. I said it looked like it was protruding from his shoulder, but honestly I’m not even sure it’s attached to anything

7 Likes

Veld looks really cool, that special artwork is epic. :fire:

But that’s not my favourite, ofc, the one I love the most in this batch is Sara’s — it’s truly adorable. :fgo_medealove:

Veld gets my honor mention, however.

5 Likes

Finally found the rest of Fáfnir’s art!

Fáfnir

• Love it
  • Like it
  • Neutral
  • Dislike it
  • Hate it

0 voters

0 voters

5 Likes

I’m mixed. Love the damaged and special art but the rest doesn’t stand out too much.

2 Likes

What is it with FEH and making all generic evil dark magic wizards with robes super cool? First they gave a mullet to Gharnef, and now they give Veld a super metal flame and goat-satan demon from the Stone tome.

11 Likes

He looks cool but the mech design sucks imo

2 Likes

Voted none on favorite because…well, the four banner units are equally good!

Veld, on the other hand…looks like a Gharnef knockoff.

1 Like

As for Fáfnir, would’ve voted neutral if it weren’t for the hideous mech. :feh_notlikethis:

1 Like

the mech absolutely ruins his art
why do they always ruin the cool guys
first cucking Freyr like crazy and now this
cant they just for once ruin the waifus and let the guys look dope smh my head

3 Likes

I feel this in my soul

2 Likes

Then why did you vote “Love it” Roy hm? :feh_felixperish:

4 Likes

Fafnir’s special art looks weird to me, the other ones are cool though

Apparently I’m in the minority that actually likes Fafnir’s iron maiden-ish mech.

5 Likes