Shez Vs Hana | Axe Vs Scythe

So I was super excited when a demote I like with a very good prf came out and immediately decided she’s a project and chucked fodder at her with the intention she’ll replace my long loved but under invested in Ninja Hana as my speedy axe.

This is what she has now albeit only at +3 but time will fix that.

Now with arcane weapons being a thing, Hana can ditch her Spring Axes and actually be really good again.

Plus she's amazing with scythes thanks to dual wielding.

With speed, slaying and dual phase breath, there’s only really one build I want for her. She’s got the merges and flowers but I’d need to summon for the rest.

Initiate to charge GLR and you’re good to go. Although the scythe has follow-up blocking she’ll still need Null-F seal to ensure her own follow-ups.

Hana’s eventual triple-source dodge tanking build is better than Shez’s so I’m trying to think of ways to help the newbie find her niche alongside the ninja. Any thoughts for or against:

1. DC+Spd and Vital Astra for dual phase and bigger hits for Shez with the chance of having extra DR is she ends the turn with it charged.
  2. Switch Hana to DC for multi-range dodge tanking while Shez focuses on pure offense. RS or VA.
  3. Galeforce on Shez which would go well with Oath’s ground orders effect. Hana with slaying would do it better but she’s definitely getting GLR so the role is open.
  4. Um… any ideas?

They’re both for general use, I’m not serious about any competitive modes. Just want to build people I like and make them as good as I can.

5 Likes

I think Hana is better with Arcane Downfall because it has a better synergy with GLR and Shez is already ok with her PRF weapon. However, Shez can also use GLR if you have Shield Pulse 3 as B Skill.

This is my new build for Shez and now she’s really great when i am using her.

5 Likes

i need this

4 Likes

If you want to initiate and activate GLR before your opponent hits you, there’s always Frenzy (and it’s even free).

2 Likes

no she’s better with it because she has two fcken scythes :D

Does Shield Pulse only activate on Turn 1???

2 Likes

No, at the start of turn 1, if foe can trigger unit’s special, it grants unit special cooldown count-2.
Also reduces damage dealt to unit by 5 when special triggers.

3 Likes

She doesn’t have to worry about that as the slaying and dual phase breath effect in the scythes let her charge GLR on her first hit to then reduced damage from the opponent’s counterattack. Velocity’s anti-guard also means there’s nothing that can stop it so I’d say is preferable over Frenzy.

4 Likes

She’s fucking crazy wtf.

1 Like

Its really just arcane weapons are crazy. But not the craziest, Halloween F!Corrin is another level beyond doing the same build idea but with built in Shield Pulse so doesn’t need to initiate to start it off.

2 Likes

No, I meant Shez. Her weapon is super crazy.

2 Likes

I set aside a Ganglot with Vital Astra so I could potentially use that excuse to fodder Ganglot to my Female Shez.

Although, I did the me thing and gave a Ganglot to my OG Camilla and man, she never felt this powerful before. And the scythe on her is a sight to behold.

2 Likes

And I did the thing. :catballoon:

4 Likes

Before pulling two ascended Mareetas

After pulling 2 acended Mareetas
Right now I’m waiting on the 200 refine shards to give her the additional speed and HP. Velocity does sound effective and I would prioritize it over spurn with her breath effects. The Axe works well for healing and additional buffs during combat. Although with her axe would have a 56% damage reduction on her first hit and 40% on the second, if she meets the 10 point total, and disregarding vital astra.

1 Like

I have enough copies to build a +6 F!Shez, but I’m also close to 999.999 feathers so I’ll wait a bit. I could fodder a Ganglot to her (who I’ve turned into fodder heaven) and give her Distant Dart, Godlike Reflexes, Quick Riposte 4 and Spd Smoke 4.

3 Likes

Quick Riposte 4 is better for slow units. Shez has good Spd stats, so she doesn’t need QR4.

2 Likes

One question : Shez BST is 190, right ?

After first merge, i mean.

2 Likes

Yeah she is.

3 Likes

True, the reason I would fodder QR4 to F!Shez is to have a 300 SP B slot on her. In case she becomes a bonus unit in arena again.

2 Likes

That’s pretty reasonable

2 Likes