Shimousa roll thread

Hello, fellow masters with the arrival of Shimousa we are getting two new banners, which means new and returning waifus.

Will you roll for Archer Inferno & Musashi or wait for the second banner which has Raikou &Shuten, plus a new arts saber Yagyu which is as good if not better than Lancelot. We will also have a new assassin Kato Danzo, I dont know how good she is.

Please share your thoughts, your success, your salt, I hope you enjoy the singularity. I wish good luck to those who are rolling for Musashi or the other waifus on the banner.

10 Likes

Originally, I had planned to finally acquire two of my top waifus, Raikou and Shuten, during Shimousa, but then Sitting EX Grandpa really intrigued me. Since I gotta balance my quartz, I’m gonna go hard on the Raikou/Shuten/Grandpa day and hope I get lucky.

I’ll definitely keep rolling until at least NP2 Grandpa, so hopefully that’s enough for the perfect storm!

1 Like

Not rolling. Good luck to everyone else however!!

4 Likes

MY HEART IS RACING RIGHT NOW. MUSASHI AND TOMOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEWRAEEDEEYWRYSHHEJDYTEOCG!!!

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY. TWO OF MY GREATEST AND MOST BELOVED WAIFUS IN FATE NEXT TO NAGAO KAGETORA, AND I’M JUST SO HAPPY. I WISH I COULD SWEAR WITH THE LEXICON OF A SAILOR RIGHT NOW TO EXPRESS THIS FEELING, BUT ALAS.

WE ARE IN HERE. GRANT ME STRENGTH O RNG KAMISAMA. I’VE BEEN WAITING ALL YEAR. SHIMOSA BAYBEEEEE!!!IMG_20171224_174044

15 Likes

Caps aside, I share your enthusiasm for Tomoe and Kagetora. Super excited here with my quartz ready

5 Likes

Absolutely, good friend! Best of luck to your rolls!

3 Likes

I am just throwing free ticket at this banner, not really rolling myself…

but seems all my GP friends are super excited so I wanted to wish you all good luck and send good vibes!

9 Likes

No roll. Already have musashi.
Altera archer is coming and she is free with NP5 and an NP battery.
No reason to spend quartz to roll for Tomoe except for waifu reasons or whale reasons.

1 Like

I summon @poketar Alter

4 Likes

It’s about time. Let’s hope my quartz will be enough, havent rolled like this since SH banner. If worst comes to worst, I might snag another pack, but honestly I’d rather save some quartz to total up 600 quartz for Hokusai. These upcoming months are going be challenging.

I don’t plan to actively roll in these banners, unless a character suddenly changes my mind after playing the story. Will most likely spend ~3-4 tickets in Raikou’s banner to see if I can get her to NP2, but that’s it. Saving up for the Halloween banner instead for Osaka-hime and/or Penth.

1 Like

Also Skipping… :innocent:
Already got 'Sashi, and no need to NP2 since Okita is already NP2.
Could roll for Tomoe, but her waifu factor isn’t high enough for me to dedicate SQ better spent elsewhere.
Unless a strong urge to REALLY get Musashi to NP2 comes around, then and only then will I go hard on the banner.

Also skipping Raikou and Shuten. More copies are always nice, but the urge to unneedlessly whale isn’t there atm.

1 Like

Isn’t the banner only starting in like two or three days?

i’ll be rolling on the 19th, so depending on those rolls, he might here to stay lol

2 Likes

Yeah, it starts on the 10th. I just wanted to know who will be rolling. We dont have any campaign for the singularity. Cant say that I surprised.:joy::joy:

We get 2 new assassins right? Seems like everyone is forgetting about Chiyome lol

Anyway, i don’t really care about Musashi since Okita is more than enough for me and the others can spook me anytime. I feel like if you’re saving up for the next months but really want Tomoe the best option is to just wait for her banner in January.

1 Like

I bet you save for abby right? :mordredthink:

2 Likes

Indeed i am ;)

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll burn a few SQs for Musashi and try to get her to NP2, but save everything else for Raikou

I wasn’t really planning on summoning again until either Eresh or Caster of Okeanos release, but I may Do a couple of multi’s trying for either Archer of Inferno or the new assassin, I’d be happy if I managed either of them though.