@CommanderRyu

11 Likes

First

3 Likes

and I oop-

4 Likes

Based as ■■■■, first like as well

3 Likes

See, this was my fault like everything else. So don’t get in a double thread argument, thanks.

2 Likes

You can’t imagine how ■■■■■■■ difficult it’s to make the wiki @list on phone, I lost too many braincells

2 Likes

I will just use my authority as OG and creator of these threads, respect your creator.

3 Likes

Both the church and my mother have different ideas on who my creator is and I don’t respect either of them.

2 Likes

it’s okay, no matter what they say you’re still my daddy :smiley::sparkles::sparkles::flushed:

2 Likes

Even though you don’t respect them you could still respect me no ? It’s not like I dictate your life.
And without me I’m sure you would be so lonelyyy

3 Likes

I could respect you. That is an interesting idea. Let me think about it for a while.

2 Likes

But… What abour my thread!?

2 Likes

Nah.

2 Likes

Like everyone in the family you’re a disgrace but I still love you

2 Likes

Sometimes I get really tempted to insult my teachers and mock their intelligence during class. That’s probably terrible of me but it’s so boring.

3 Likes

If i get a dollar for everytime i see a anime character wallpaper, whenever i search for a new wallpaper for my phone i would be so rich i could buy Apple.

3 Likes

I have to go to sleep soon and nobody is posting. I need to install tags in everyone to shock them when they post too little.

4 Likes

Because anime wallpapers are the patrician taste

3 Likes

More like the weeb peasant taste but ok
We must respect each other tastes.

3 Likes

2 Likes