Should I burn ____________? (insert SSR)

I know people are gonna be horrified by the question… but here is my context:

For DSS Looping: I don’t have a MLB K scope, but have waver, skadi, etc. There are still setups where it could work once I raised her, but not the most stable loop. More importantly, I have valkerie, who loops easily even with skills at LV 9 and I have Grailed/maxed Dantes to full and plan to roll for his NP2 this summer.

For cqs, I have scathach, who is a superior slayer. Is Bradamante worth to keep just for 20% battery with a non-mlb Kscope on her for instant aoe damage?

Also, maybe its bad hoojoo to burn a 5 star… shivers

Do not burn a 5*

31 Likes

I mean who cares about looping so much they burn all other servants?

Sure, Brad won’t be the greatest looper. But who’s to say you won’t ever use her for *gasp* just having fun.

26 Likes

Don’t burn a SSR unless is a a NP 6+ copy, Bramante is more useful then what you can buy with RPs

18 Likes

With Castoria you can make everyone loop.

1 Like

Even Kerry, such a powerful servant

1 Like

Castoria make FGO her own Lostbelt

8 Likes

Even as a former leviathan, I dont understand anyone wanting to burn a 5* that isn’t an extra after np5. Options are always good. Literally throwing away sq.

13 Likes

These threads are always so fresh and invigorating. Not at all like those darned pesky duplicate roll threads that are popping up every other—oh, wait, nvm.

32 Likes

It’s not wise

All Servants can be good with the Right CE and Team

No Burn da Bradamente

1 Like

I also like this:

12 Likes

Only, Code removers become unnecessary in a future update.

3 Likes

:shushing_face: Quiet you

Even at NP1 she’ll be one of the best Skadi loopers for farming the quetzmas event rerun—oh wait…

8 Likes

She’s good so no, i don’t have a MLB scope either and i use Valkyrie as my main aoe lancer too yet i still enjoy using Bradamante a lot so give her a chance.

But since you have Skadi this is a weird question to begin with, don’t you care about variety?

4 Likes

As bad as she may be gameplay wise, don’t burn her. Her panchira is a blessing.

Most of people can’t stand her voice but I have seen enough anime to tolerate it.

2 Likes

Is this the new wave? Can’t wait for “should I burn summer Musashi cause I have space Ishtar np2??”

14 Likes

Don’t you dare tempt me to make a “Should I hypothetically burn ___ on the off chance I eventually get ___ when they come to NA?” shitpost thread

15 Likes

Hey I got spooked by Waver/Merlin/Skadi/Reines, but they’re all ranked by XYZ tier list below my Castoria, should I burn them?

6 Likes
opinión

hwv94aofgeuy

4 Likes