Should I fodder my Keaton?

Hi, everyone! I’m new to the forum, so please warn me if I’m breaking any rules.
So, back when the Fates beast banners were still active, I got a +Def -Res Keaton. I’m kind of neutral about the character, but I like his design and art (plus, he’s a pretty powerful unit), so I kept him. I eventually kind of benched him because of the annoying requirements beast units have outside of a beast team, so I’m considering foddering his Special Spiral to my unbuilt +Spd -Hp Ophelia. Is it worth it? (I don’t have any other units with Special Spiral)

6 Likes

Hello there :feh_hridexcited:

We have rules? :eyes:

Regarding your question, it’s up to you, ultimately. Were I you, I’d keep him, since his high Atk and good weapon make him seriously menacing, even if he isn’t +Atk. Vantage works great on him. If you’re certain you’re not going to use him, and you’ve already got some hard hitting reds, fodder away. We all know how Ophelia is. :feh_royyes:

Just take his Dragonflowers first. :feh_legion:

7 Likes

Thanks for the answer! I’ve been following gamepress as sort of a ghost for a while now, and it doesn’t seem to have very strict rules (aside from people getting annoyed when a thread is revived), but I’d hate to make a bad first impression, hahah.
I do have a lot of other red infantry units that I prefer using, like Sothis and a Summer Helbindi that I (impulsively) put wayy too many resources into. It’s just kind of scary foddering off a 5* exclusive like this as a f2p, but Special Spiral Ophelia seems to be worth it.

5 Likes

Well there’s the explicit content (NSFW) stuff but that’s about it.

7 Likes

Biggest problem with being usually serious: people take your sarcasm seriously

9 Likes

Biggest problem with being sarcastic: people don’t realize you’re sarcastic

7 Likes

That’s understandable :feh_bklul:

Nothing to worry about. If you’ve got Keaton’s role generally covered (which it looks to be so) then I’d do it. Give into the Luigism. :feh_inherit:

5 Likes

Where’s the balance

4 Likes

@SweetiePie

6 Likes

He’s my favorite Mario character, it seems appropriate! Haha
Goodbye, Keaton, thanks for the Dragonflowers. :feh_inherit:

5 Likes

:fgo_deltheano:
:feh_favorite:
:feh_legion:

But yeah, Ophelia with Special Spiral is one of the best mage nukers there is. If you don’t need Keaton (If you have a built Ares for example),then you may not need him. :feh_birbpeek:
And you’re not breaking any rules, don’t worry. The rules here are generally pretty lax.

6 Likes

Believe me, I wanted to be a Mario, but… My units needed the fodder

Though I haven’t 100% converted just yet :feh_favorite:

4 Likes

Thank you! The only reason I haven’t built Ares yet is because I can’t decide if I prefer +spd or +atk, but I have the feathers ready for him

4 Likes

Join us in the :feh_favorite: (wait, what do :feh_inherit: and :feh_favorite: even mean again?)

2 Likes

I’d definitely say +atk. He prefers to just one shot things.

2 Likes

:feh_inherit: = inherit (basically impulse foddering)

:feh_favorite: = favorite (so keeping copies of newer units.)

Depends ultimately on who said unit is for me. :feh_legion:

2 Likes

Depends on the build :thinking:

Most run DC and Vantage on him, that wants +Atk. Working on his decent Spd is also an option. I think +Atk is better overall.

2 Likes

Ok, then I’m definitely a :feh_favorite:

I should really do something with some of these

2 Likes

My summer helbindi

8 Likes

I believe it’s a reference to this? Took me a while to find it, but here it is! (Edit: oops)

9 Likes