Should I fodder? :feh_eirikathink:

So, this is my current OG Dimitri build:

I gave him Lull Spd/Def because it was better for the build I originally had in mind, with double Atk/Spd Solo and Moonbow. :feh_arthurthink: Turns out he didn’t need the second Atk/Spd Solo a much as I thought, so I gave him HB3 seal for a Galeforce build and it worked surprisingly well. :feh_bylethshook:

Thing is, I think Lull Atk/Spd would be at least marginally better than Spd/Def for the Galeforce build (and even if I go back to moonbow or something, it would still be nice since it would make him slightly bulkier). However, I’m hesitating to pull the trigger on my extra Perceval because he has no other fodder I could grab on the way. :catroll:

So I was thinking of killing Perceval for Lull Atk/Spd 3 + Atk/Def Solo 1 and then my spare HS!Ryoma for Atk/Def Solo 2 and 3 + It’s Curtains… This way, I wouldn’t agonize over having just the tier 1 version of the Solo skill, and Dimitri would get a new toy, which is always nice. :feh_nini: But then, I wonder if he could really use the lance or if I should save it for someone who can use Special Spiral or something. :catroll: aaaaa

I’m very indecisive, so I’d appreciate some help with this dilemma that I’ve been thinking over for probably two weeks now. :catwave:

• Fodder Perceval, but not HS!Ryoma
  • Fodder every last one of them :feh_crazydimitri:
  • Don’t fodder either of them

0 voters

10 Likes

Personally, because I’m stingy af, I would just leave it as is.

That said, I know you love your Dimitris lol. So if you think lull atk/spd is better than lull spd/def, I say go for it. Now the question of A/D solo with It’s Curtains…

I suppose he could use it for an ARO galeforce build if you ever wanna go that way. Or ARD to get a precharged moonbow if you want that, or for other modes with that.

If you don’t have anyone else who wants it’s curtains (which tbh, aside from AR, is sorta niche and not that great), and no one who wants lull atk spd, then maybe you should go for it :feh_eirikathink:

9 Likes

:feh_dedueit:

I’d say it’s worth it, at least the Perceval if you have no use for them. Favourites always deserve everything :fgo_ereshlove:

And it would also help keep him from one shotting certain enemies and set off GF easier

And if you don’t like it you can always switch back after

7 Likes

I don’t use Curtains, but from what I know it’s supposed to be very useful for galeforcing, so why not?

As for the lul…yeah, since it’s a favorite, go for it. That’s were the fun is in this game. Winning is great, but really why play FEH over any other gatcha? For the FE characters. So :feh_dedueit:

7 Likes

:feh_dedueit:

:feh_crazydimitri:

6 Likes

Lol, yeah, I love sacrificing people foddering units for them, even when they’re not super optimal foddering decisions. :feh_bklul: I have no other units who need Lull Atk/Spd at the moment, and I’m more than willing to fodder my second Perceval if anyone else needs it, so I’ll probably kill at least him. Poor Perceval, and poor OG Claude who might have died in vain.

Guess I’ll go for it, then! :feh_nini: Good to know that all the hype for free It’s Curtains… was mostly for AR. I thought I would be potentially wasting a very powerful lance for general use on a unit who wouldn’t use it optimally. :feh_ohgod: But since it’s good for Galeforcing and he’s already in this role, it might be a good decision after all. :feh_flaynsmile: Thank you!

6 Likes

That’s true! :fgo_ereshlove: He deserves it all. And he doesn’t usually have trouble activating HB3, but he does one-shot enemies frequently, which is why I was thinking of switching Lull Spd/Def even if it does its job fairly well, too. The extra bulk will probably come in handy, too.

Indeed, even if I end up not using these skills a lot, at least I know they went to my favorite character + one of my favorite units. :feh_dimitrismug: At the very least, he’ll probably look cute with the curtains, lmao.

I’ll :feh_dedueit:, then, huge thanks to everyone who answered! :catlove:

9 Likes

I’m a little late, but I’d fodder unless you’re interested in going full Eirforce/Lynforce. In that case, you’re probably better off going with infantry galeforce units for Infantry Pulse, unless you have Velouria.

4 Likes

I’m always scared of investing a lot into these AR strats because I never know how well they’ll age. :feh_sothishook: Well, this, and I also tend to save more fodder for favorite characters in general. I find people who can keep up with the meta kind of amazing, but it isn’f really my style. :feh_nini:

Screenshot_20210228-011218_Fire Emblem Heroes
Also, I’m not sure how I’ll use this for a build yet, but the Curtains do look cute on him. It looks like he’s covering himself, lol. :feh_flaynsmile:

7 Likes

The general plan in Light is that you have 2 Galeforce units, 2 Mythics (one is Eir, one is Peony) and 1 bonus unit (typically Askr trio). The goal is to get your GF cool down as low as possible, to 0, 1, or 2 (only with Heavy/Flashing Blade). Make sure Eir has Fury and isn’t merged highly. Then, your goal is to kill all or nearly all the units in one turn.

Ideally: Eir goes in first, KOs an enemy. Peony dances her, she KOs enemy 2 and goes under 50% HP from recoil. GF units have WoM, so they each warp in and take out 2 more units apiece. Victory!

You can do the same thing with a -HP Duo Lyn, and she’s actually way better.

5 Likes

He has the ducky :feh_hridexcited: :fgo_ereshlove:

He looks so adorable :feh_sylvainlove:

5 Likes