Should I give atk/def menace or atk/def solo 4 to duo palla?

While sparking the fallen banner I got f!f!momo on my last summon, I’m going to give divebomb to duo palla. Not sure which other skill to give though. Can give palla’s build if needed, usually use her in a galeforce team with duo lyn (desperation on both atm) or in a flier team of duos.
Any help or advice would be appreciated. Also I’m not sure who to spark, have gotten Dimitri at -atk +hp, but I have l!Dimitri at +1 +spd so he isn’t too needed. I also have fallen edelgard at +res -def.

2 Likes

Honestly a little hard to say.

I mostly think menace, because it is much rarer at the moment and only on one unit, compared to the solo. Also defense is useless if you are running divebomb, because the point is to kill in a single initiation anyway, before your opponent can followup. Menace can also be of help to Lynja, since she can attack the debuffed enemies instead of Palla, should you so chose.

Now the only reason I wouldn’t go with menace, is because most fliers want to run a rein skill in their C slot anyway, which leaves no room for menace. Other than that single reason, menace seems much more appealing to me.

4 Likes

Only rein fodder I have is spd/def, which wouldn’t be good for palla

1 Like

Because you are using her for galeforce so you don’t want to lower the enemies def?

I was just speaking in a pure hypothetical, but especially if you don’t have/plan to get rein fodder for her I would give the menace skill.

1 Like

Because she doesn’t need spd, her prf gives her an auto quad

2 Likes

Ah yes, that.

1 Like