Should I give my neutral IV B!Ike Distant Counter?

So to prepare for some PVE content in the future, I’m thinking about giving my neutral IV Brave Ike some better skills, one of which is Distant Counter. I want to build him up in the future, but right now I’m unable to do so, since I lack a +ATK copy and I’m still saving for Gunnthra.

I have two OG Hectors for this: one +ATK -DEF and the other +SPD -RES. I’m skeptical to use them for fodder because of IV’s, but I already have a +RES L!Hector for my green axe armor. Is this worth it or should I consider something else?

2 Likes

:thinking:

Depends on if you want to give him NCD in the future, I’d wait to get a Nailah then to pass them both off. It’s definitely great on him. If you want to use something else, say, QR or Shield Pulse, I’d do it. He’ll make excellent use of DC.

2 Likes

I do actually have a Naliah in my barracks, but it’s +ATK -DEF, also pretty good IVs. I’m not currently using her right now, but I like her character quite a bit.

2 Likes

If that’s the case, I don’t think foddering her would be best if you like her :thinking:

NCD is only really best in AR, and since you’re not focusing on that for the time being (or so I recall you saying) I don’t think he needs it atm. Audino about the future though.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not focusing on AR right now. I don’t think I have the resources necessary just yet. XD

I’ll hold off on it then, maybe I can train Naliah up in the meantime and see how she works.

2 Likes