Should I go for Edelgard?

I’m a black eagle, so should I try to get her?

• Yeet
  • Nah from Fire Emblem Awakening

0 voters

She’s a very strong unit, Axe infantries aren’t too common and you have a pretty good chance of getting her.
I’d say go for it.

She’s an awesome infantry axe unit, good fodder and she’s also waifu.

What are you waiting for?

3 Likes

I literally just tried to pull her and got a second byleth. I’ve literally pulled two Byleths in 3 summons

1 Like

Will you merge her? Fodder?

I don’t know if I should use the +Res or +Def one or just fodder one for Rend Heaven

Depends, how much defense and res will she reach with a boon?

I dunno
If I really wanted, I could also fodder her for fury 4. I’ve wanted it for a bit

Go with defense, her res is trash even with a res boon

Should I try to pull an Eir to stop adaptive damage then?

Adaptive damage will only affect ranged units, Byleth is a melee so she doesn’t need it

1 Like

If I could like this comment twice, I would.

1 Like

I have to say that I love your profile picture, but you cut the most interesting thing of that artwork :feh_lewd:

Joking, I love her face, is one of the best artwork imo

2 Likes

It’s not the most interesting thing for Bow. :thinkinglikelukas:
He’s gay after all. :feh_corrinmug:

2 Likes

Which part, it was all too good for me to decide :feh_rein:

2 Likes

Technically Mystic Boost would block the effects of Felicia’s Plate and Sorcery Blade but those are both so rare to come across that pulling Mystic Boost for them is not at all worth it.

2 Likes

Also it’s pretty incredible when you know it the same person who drew Serra 2 years and a half ago :tooobin:

1 Like

WHAT. I like Serra’s artwork but it’s so different compared to Kronya’s. What’s the artist’s name?

1 Like

Kusugi Toku

They drew all these characters

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Kusugi_Toku

1 Like

I have always hated this artist because I find ugly Henry’s artwork those skinny legs, ugh but I totally changed my mind. I also like Kaden and Sothe

1 Like