Should I invest on Salieri?

I apologize for the noob question but I’m kinda new to the game and there are still few things I don’t totally understand about the gameplay

So, Salieri is cool. Awesome animations, awesome design and as an italian player I’d like to collect all the italian servants in the game. I’m saving for Assassin Nitocris + a lot of Servants that will be added the next year but I decided to spend my 40 tickets and 30 quartz to try to get him. The tickets gave me NP2 CasGil and Wu Zetian while the 30 quartz gave me Salieri and three 5☆ CE (500-year obsession, Zero Over and Another Ending, which could work very well on Salieri, I guess)

My question is: Should I invest in a 3☆ Avenger with a NP only at level 1? Is him worth the effort? I already have Gorgon but if I have to choose I’d prefer to use Salieri, I just don’t understand if the fact he’s NP1 is a problem or not. I’d like to get more copies (+ Jalter) during his next rate up but I wonder if for now it is a good idea put him in my art team (Da Vinci and CasGil) or if I should wait for his next rate up and raise his NP. Thanks! :fgo_davinci:

5 Likes

One of the major benefits of investing in 3* Servants is ease of NP5; NP1 Salieri will disappoint since he relies on reasonably high neutral damage, like other Avengers and Rulers in particular.

He can be a great Servant, but I would prioritize him only out of love since you have Gorgon. Salieri has refund benefits with his NP, but unless you can fully enable him and have high NP levels, that won’t be as helpful.

7 Likes

I see, that’s unfortunate, poor Antonio

I hope I can get more copies for his next rate up, I really like him :catroll:

For now I’ll use Gorgon, not that I really need an AoE Avenger

3 Likes

You can look for opportunities like the GSSR Extra banner. The chance of getting at least another copy with that roll is reasonably high.

3 Likes

Hey sorry, one last question: I checked the future banners and next year, around may, we should get a class-based banner. Salieri is the only 3☆ Servant in the Extra section, so this means that if I summon in that banner (during his rate up ofc) I’ll get him everytime I summon a 3☆ Servant? In that case I’ll save for that banner, it seems the perfect occasion to NP5 him and maybe get Jeanne/another Gorgon

3 Likes

Well he have the full 40% of chance so yeah is most likely that un that banner you will get him

5 Likes

You got it. It’s significant because he’s the only 3* Extra Servant available. Hypothetically you can roll no 3* Servant results at all, but usually you’ll get at least one if not more, so it’s a good opportunity.

3 Likes

@Souljia_Bitch I’d like to point out that I decided to pull for Salieri right after I used yours as a support. So thanks

5 Likes

He’s blessed honestly

I love him and I’d say invest in him if you can

4 Likes

I’m definitely rolling on that extra class banner, high potential for getting np5 in just one 10x which you don’t get with any other storylocked 3*.

But relying on np1 3*s can be very underwhelming. Take CasCu, love his character, but his np always hit really really potato damage. Then I realized that he was still np1 while my others were not, and only then realized that storylock was a thing, so I stopped using him completely. Between cbc and the class banners I finally got him np4, but his skills are very lacking compared to my vast range of other casters, so who knows if I will take advantage of his np4 status. Maybe if I fail again to get waver at jttw I’ll spare him some of my hoarded secret gems…

At least Salieri doesn’t have so much competition as an avenger.

1 Like

I think I’ll get him at max level (70 right?) so I can at least use him for farming. I like him a lot and I spent 40 tickets and 30 quartz to get him so I feel it’s the right thing to do.

For events and things like that I’ll use yours since he’s stronger

1 Like

Yeah his max level is 70

Do you think you’ll end up grailing him if you like him enough?

1 Like

Yeah, honestly if it wasn’t for the fact it’s “easy” get him on the class banner, I wouldn’t use him, sometimes I even find underwhelming the NP1 of my 5☆ Servants.

He’ll be fine on my art team, after all is Da Vinci the star of the group :fgo_davinci_coffee:

Also, my favorite male character, Mori Nagayoshi, is a limited 3☆ berserk and for now he only has 1 rate up. I want to die

1 Like

3 Likes

For now he’s my favorite Avenger, he beat Jalter and Gorgon and if I get him NP5 I’d like to grail him. The problem is, how many grails do I need to max level him?

Because of course I’ll grail Da Vinci and Loli Vinci if I get her. Then I’d like to grail Carmilla and the Summer one if I get her. Then there is Mori if I get him so I dunno if I’ll get enough grails, but I’d love to

1 Like

It takes 9 grails to get him to level 100

But it only takes 4 to get him to 90 which is a lot more reasonable

1 Like

To reach 100 servants need
5* 5 grails
4* 7 grails
3* 9 grails
1 and 2* 10 grails

It’s why lower rarity often stop at 80 or 90.

1 Like

Okay technically I need around 33 grails to max level all my favorite units. I’m not even sure we get so many grails and I didn’t even play some past events so I’ll probably stop at 90. Da Vinci is the only one I want at lv 100 for now

1 Like

There was a time I wanted to grail Asterios but I didn’t know that bitch requires 10 grails, that’s too much

I’ll probably just grail Da Vinci and Mori

I stop at 90 no matter the rarity :slight_smile:

1 Like