Should I MLB my Scope?

I just got my fifth Kaleidoscope from doing a few YOLO rolls on the story gacha with my remaining Skadi reserves (along with Fox Wife and OG Seiba, but that’s neither here or there).

For the record, I also have Skadi, Zerkerlot, Nyanta, and Parvati, plus the GSSR gave me Dantes. In other words I have all the things for the Skadi System, and an MLB Scope would make the whole set complete and ready for Quick memeing.

However, until this point I have been relying on the convenience of having two separate Scopes for Order Change shenanigans coupled with battery supports, and I feel uncomfortable with giving it up by fusing them together.

So, the question is, are the Skadi quick memes worth giving up this convenience for?

1 Like

I’d say if you encounter a lottery node or such, something so valuable for which you’d actively need that convenience for, MLB then. If not, and you can get by otherwise without it, there’s no harm in waiting for a sixth. MLBscope is for some DSS shenanigans a necessity, and for some a QoL adjustment (fewer button presses), to say nothing of how it can otherwise be used (e.g. instant Unreturning Formation in CQs).

This is even easier if you’re otherwise loaded in free 50 charge CEs, or Imaginary Elements, too, and can keep farming cleanly otherwise.

3 Likes

From personal experience before and now after skadi i say yes.
I did MLB mine 1 year ago and some event node or farming setup where kind of forced, now i don’t really see the need (same servants as yours, only fran replace zerklot)

1 Like

If you really want those Skadi loops, go ahead, but if you have teams that need more then one scoup i would say that you wait

1 Like

Thanks for the advice guys, but the question fortunately became moot. I decided to throw 90 more SQs into the story banner, sink or swim, and I came out with another scope… And another Artoria. I don’t know why she keeps spooking me today. Maybe it’s her way of showing appreciation for me maxing out her first copy when she was still considered to be a bad servant? Anyhow, she is NP3 now, and I have a guilt free MLB scope. Yay?

2 Likes

don’t hoard the scope luck now

4 Likes

Now you your Artoria is going to destroy everything in her way(Even Archers

1 Like

Exactly my plan.

Godammit, you are gonna make me want to throw SQ at story now :fgo_nitocry:

4 Likes

Sometimes I enjoy the convenience of having 4 separate scopes (partly because ozy and Helena are my chargers not waver) so I really don’t know if I’ll mlb at 5 copies.

Can’t believe you got TWO off story today! Lucky you!

2 Likes

Honestly, I had my best lucky streaks on the Story Gacha. This one is pretty bonkers, but around last September, 90 SQs and a handful of tickets gave me Artemis, two copies of Medb in a single roll, Wu, Lobo, and three copies of 2030. That said, the only reason why I have been occasionally rolling on the story banner was for the sake of the 5 star CEs, and by now I have gathered all the important ones. That means I can now focus all my attention on the summer banners… and most likely miserably fail to get anything, because the Random Number Goddess is a tsundere, and she had been suspiciously nice to me lately…

3 Likes

imo, if you got support servants like Waver, Merlin, Skadi etc, then non-MLB kscope is fine for the moment.

But you might want to consider MLB-ing it for next year’s Amazoness dot com Tower event. If there’s one thing I can say bout this year’s Setsubun, it’s that MLB Kscope is your best friend and MVP.

Would probably advise on at least 3 separate Kaleidoscope mostly for 3T farming purposes. But that’s just me. 3 is just the best number to make sure you’re not lacking on enough copies.

I believe the safe way to MLB a Scope is when you have at least 7 copyes, so that you can have a MLB and still, 2 other servants will be able to have a Scope.

That is because sometimes you need more servants with a Scope. But if you use all your Scopes to create a MLB one…you will end up wanting another scope but not having it.

As a general rule, i MLB CE only when i have 5 copyes + 2