Should I try to get Child of Atlas CE?

I think ignore def buff is quite good so. Will this CE reduce difficulty of some CQ or some boss battle? Should I try to get one or we will have better CE in the future?

I decided to pass.

It’s an interesting effect, but the situations where it actually matters AND you lack a suitable Servant with Ignore DEF tied to their NP are exceedingly rare, especially since Sherlock can be fielded or borrowed in a pinch if necessary.

1 Like

Yeah, and DW got wise, so most future CQs with defense gimmicks use special defense, for which defense pierce doesn’t work.

Sherlock was great for the Nerofest Siegfried CQ, though.

1 Like

It’s also, well, not Limited. Nor even out-and-out on rate-up, just newly introduced.

5 Likes

That’s a really important caveat. The fact that they didn’t put it in rate-up makes it pure bait for anyone who did want it.

I actually keep forgetting that it’s not on rate-up every time someone asks about it. That banner’s visual is a lie.

7 Likes

I’ve totally been baited by banners with visuals of kscope, BG, formal craft, etc in the past…

6 Likes

I still remember falling to banner bait as a newbie because I wanted more copies of Cu Alter and rolled on the banner shared with Medb and Nightingale.

Blew through my wallet’s break bar because I forgot to check the summon details.

1 Like

effect is pretty good since it also deals bonus damage to berserkers but i highly recommend not doing it.

1 Like

Dang i spent 73 sq and got 0 copies. Feelsbadman.

Rough. My sympathies.