Should I upgrade this skill now or try to get more eggs first?

I know I need 5 eggs for the Origin Costume.

1 Like

Skill first, costume later.

Having the costume doesn’t matter if no 50% battery, because you’re not going to use her without it.

15 Likes

You should still be able to get the costume and level the skill, no? That would be 20 eggs, you have 21.

Getting the costume now will also net you a RP on the rerun, unless I’m mistaken.

1 Like

Getting the costume key, not unlocking.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, true, so you don’t even need to spend 5 eggs anytime soon as long as you unlock it. Battery all the way.

2 Likes

Dewit

Are you gonna use the eggs for anything else? Are you gonna use her anytime after the event ends and before Caster Artoria arrives? Do you really like/love her character and personality?

If you answer yes to any one of those then I would personally recomend just spending the eggs, not like you won’t get more later.

1 Like

Bruh you have enough eggs for the battery and the costume.

3 Likes

But then I would be oit effectively since 1 left won’t do much.

Planet Alton got eggs :fgo_insane:

1 Like

Farm more

4 Likes

Do you need them for anyone else?

• You get 15 eggs from the Christmas shop in a month.
  • Alton node can drops Eggs. Eli-chan bounty drops 3 eggs.
  • Parvati’s newest interlude drops 3 eggs.
  • You can farm Eggs after the event from LB4.
  • Event shops and a Hunting Quest next year will have more eggs.

Level the battery first, up to you whether you unlock the costume before finishing her other skills - they won’t change your gameplay drastically.

You need another 30 eggs for both the other skills and costume.

3 Likes

This is the way.

2 Likes

ThisIsTheWay

4 Likes

I don’t get why it’s mutually exclusive. You want/need to max the skill for 50% battery, and you want to get more eggs, so use them and farm some more

3 Likes