"Should I use my Forma Soul on X Unit"

I think this topic is warranted since there have been a lot of questions on this, likely a result of the free Forma Soul we received back in February for the anniversary. Now, I do not intend to tell anyone how to play their game, but here are some points to consider when Forma-ing.

• For F2P, this may be the only FS you ever receive if you do not pull on sparkable banners for the Celestial Souls. Even then, 3 Celestial Souls will cost around 420-450 orbs total, which can both be spent on your desired unit and their fodder instead. I personally do not think a single FS is worth that many orbs (at least until we get higher quality Forma units, but that should be more of an incentive to save your free FS anyway), but I can only speak for myself here.
  • Why do you wish to use your FS on this unit? Do they seem necessary for you to advance your gameplay? Are there other budget friendly alternatives in your barracks? Do they function fine at +0? Can they be easily merged? Will you still use them after a month or year?
  • If you are using your FS on a favorite, how much of a favorite are they? Do you just like them or are you a diehard fan of this character? If it’s the former, you may want to reconsider until one of your true favorites pops up. The game cannot force you to spend your FS immediately, and you should not feel pressured to do so.
  • If you really feel the need to ask the forum whether or not you should use your FS, then the answer is likely no. This resource is too valuable to allow others to make that decision for you.
23 Likes

Good advice @TMFM

8 Likes

everyone just wanting to use that forma soul

6 Likes