Should there be a brave dagger(poll)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

I don’t really see the downside to having one. Although, with how weak daggers are in general a brave dagger might not even be that good. Don’t think we have an amazing heavy-hitting and fast dagger user either, asides from Sothe?

8 Likes

cough legault

12 Likes

Yes, but, WHY

1 Like

No W!jaffar would be busted with bold fighter.

This is acceptable only as a prf.

2 Likes

stares in Halloween Jakob

5 Likes

I just think it’ll be nice to have one since there is a sword,axe and lance

1 Like

Is a seasonal and 5 star exclusive with Gen 2 BST and meh speed.

2 Likes

I guess there wouldn’t be anything wrong with one, but I don’t see the purpose

2 Likes

Lets assume the dagger has the same stats as the brave bow. Legault gets 45 attack and 37 speed, which isn’t too bad because skills can patch either up but it’s still not good enough imo to use extremely well. Someone with a little more firepower would be nice

5 Likes

It’d be an upgrade, yeah, but not anything groundbreaking

1 Like

Looks at possible +atk Sothe plus dancers Abyssal clears since it would likely have Def/Res smoke built-in like other daggers so just slap double savage on top of all that.

Jaffar wouldn’t be that great of a user. Coloured, would only have 47 attack and 37 speed. Sure, you can slap boldfighter and some atk/spd boosting skills but Jaffar wouldn’t come close to meta-breaking

2 Likes

If so, high atk Daggers will be having lots of fun

1 Like

Looks at Sothe

1 Like

why did I know you were about to say something about Sothe when I saw you typing

6 Likes

Sothe was also someone I was thinking of, just that 34 speed is a fat yikes

3 Likes

Still more than legault or h!jakob while having better defenses.

Problem is that the innate effect of daggers (–7 def/res) is actually a useful effect in general unlike brave bow’s situational anti–flyer. I’d be okay with it only if it was 1 mt less than brave bow and –5 def/res instead of 7.

3 Likes

Yeah brave dagger would be fine. But why tho

1 Like

:pkmn_wynaut:

2 Likes