Show me 5* +10 of ALL units ya got. (Making calculations of most and least common units.)

My one and only. My pride and joy.

5 Likes

Olwen +10 when?

4 Likes

Soon, my friend. Oh, so verrry soon…

(The banner will be here in 2 weeks and 12 days, from today)

…VERY, VERRRY SOON!

3 Likes

Yeah the double renewal is cool

After like tons of trials tbh Reciprocal Aid isn’t as useful as Repo, Repo is just such a good skill.

Forced to run a rally for Arena obviously

Mine is like mainly EP focussed so I did like the SB+Aether package for tons of healing. I found that his main weakness was mages (which tbh can’t really be helped without too much investment) and special procs. So I do prefer SS4 though it means he procs Aether a lot less. Still better. He had to take out a B!Hector by himself the other day. Took him like 17 turns but he did it, even though Aether did like 10 damage and he had to proc it many times

He’s done many impressive tanking feats in the past.

Looking for lull atk/spd for him now

1 Like

Finally! The lull banner finally granted a 3* Virion, and spent the next 22k feathers to finish him off. Just gave him C Duel as well. Just needs an Assist for maximum scoring. This project STARTED when Virion got his refine.

4 Likes

Might as well update with a couple more units I merged

No surprise here

Please excuse his unrefined lance, my broke ass cant afford the dew rn

Mathilda

Once again, please excuse her ugly build. I’m waiting for a certain annoying kitsune dressed in a new years outfit to return and then mercilessly murder

3 Likes

Sure bud I’ll help you out, although your sample size is going to be way too small to produce an accurate report

rebecca included

Mic and Brun will be maxed

2 Likes

Someone revived this old thread, I haven’t seen Trash bash in a while.

2 Likes

I saw them like last week iirc

2 Likes

Still a while. And this thread was nearly a month dead. Now I’m thinking about Deflect Melee thread. :feh_deflectmelee: :eyes:

2 Likes

Dewit

2 Likes

Nah, lain would yell at me, for good reason.

3 Likes

0VV9CVv

3 Likes

Last reply there was in March.

2 Likes

Thread Revival, oh well. Time to update on my newest +10’s. Again for the 70th time this week.

NY!Eir

Sophia

Shigure

Yeah, I know his Build isn’t done.

3 Likes

From a distance, your Pfp looks like Jeorge.

2 Likes

Chef's Special

4 Likes

Me.

4 Likes

HOLY SHII THAT SCARED ME FOR A SEC

5 Likes

All according to plan.

3 Likes