Show Me A Reyson and I'll Soon Show You A Rhyme

… no wait; that’s “Show me a reason and I’ll soon show you a Rhyme”… anyways I digress. What is the best boon for Reyson? I have two Res+ and an Atk+. I wanted to start merging him seeing how mine has an Anima blessing and is my hero I use for extra movement( mainly for the healing effect of his weapon) in AR… thanks in advance for the input and suggestions.

1 Like

+Res. Unless you want to go for some crazy offensive build for him like the Azura I’ve posted a million times, this boon will help him so he’s not as easily baitable. You should go for +spd when you get one though.

3 Likes

Of the two, +Res, but there are arguably better boons.

3 Likes

I was gonna say +Atk because Reyson is one of the few refreshers who can Galeforce reasonably well, but you’re giving me mixed signals.

Sounds like you’re using him in AR, but you said you use him for extra movement + healing which implies you’re using him on offense, but Anima Blessing is only relevant on defense…

If this is for AR offense, switch his Blessing and go +Atk. On defense, go +Spd, +Res or +Def so he won’t be as tempted to attack (refreshers in AI control always attack if they can do at least 5 damage to an enemy in their range).

1 Like

+res is ideal for Rokkr sieges.

1 Like

While my Reyson is +Atk I would probably recommend +Res just so he can’t die as easily. Of course if you want Reyson to make things die go for +Atk

1 Like

I had to double check. He is only on my defense team now… he was one of my first 5* so, I’ve always had him on AR.

Admittedly, I know little of AR and team building (that’s probably why I’m only at level 10)… I really wanna get the most miles out of him, so I was wandering which would be his best IV. Eventually, I’ll start building him… thanks for your insights.

you cant RESist him :p

1 Like

Building a +spd here too, only at +3 atm. He seems to survive well with that kind of speed. Im looking to put a fort Def/res on him. If anyone can link a a maxed out reyson for demonstration please?

1 Like

Haha, I was leaning towards such, but than again it was the first one I got and I know nothing about him. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ve heard people say to put that on his A slot, but I’ve never come across any player built Reysons, but it sounds lile a good fit for him. Thanks for the response and good luck building your heron (even though they look more like arc angels when not in beast mode)

1 Like