Show me your Great League Teams!

• Cresselia is Psycho Cut/Grass Knot/Moonblast
  • The PT known as “1” is untested
  • Blue Azumarill uses Bubble/Play Rough/Hydro Pump
  • Shiny Azumarill uses Bubble/Ice Beam/Hydro Pump
  • Shiftry’s fast move is Bullet Seed

Rest are template

image (lead, Bubble + Ice Beam and Play Rough)
image (Vine Whip + Frenzy Plant and Sludge Bomb)
image (Fire Spin + Bone Club and Shadow Ball)

So here’s one:

Should I consider this boi?

Not real teams but I guess they could be? Now thinking about actually making parties and switching whenever. These probably don’t match/cover, but what really does in GL

I will not share my secrets.

4 Likes

No, you didn’t say please

Holy what the hell

1 Like

With meteor mash and moonblast it is best

Ummmm it has Psychic…

Alf is perfect :D

Psychic is not that bad, but the second move is not expensive, you might want to unlock it. In any case, Meteor Mash is good to have, it is charged after 9 charms, instead after 10 (psychic and moonblast). A fairy move is good to have vs some as well, so try it. Usually you can fire off only one charged attack with Clef; sometimes two when you have MM, so it should be spent wisely, either to let the opponent shield or when shields are down, finishing him. Often I switch Clef out after charging up, so I can wait for a later, possibly super effective attack
@FOXHOUND
Do you plan on TMing Mew to get sth vs Gunfisk? I guess the other two are still good enough, so just asking. My Mew is not in UL, but I thought about my charged moveset now with the different meta…

If this were UL, ah hah, what about this.

Btw this was my first Rayquaza and it’s 96% IV

Probably not able to even win one match, but would get the bravery award :slight_smile:

What? No good?
There are a couple of obvious inclusions I need to add, but I can usually find some fun and some surprises in that lot

I massacred rank 6 with this, and instantly got flattened once I hit 7