Show of your summons: Saint Elimine

I don’t think someone has made one yet color me surprised so feel free to post your pulls here as per usual.

As for myself

Got my Eitri copies baby! +10 time! All before the spark too. Probably use that on Elimine herself I guess.

Anyway, good luck to anyone else pulling today!

20 Likes

Game didn’t have the grace to give me any colorless on my free reel :catlie:

Picked a green. 4 Star Frederick. I’m out.

7 Likes

Already posted in Orb Lounge but will mention it here:

Got a perfect IV Elimine in under 40 orbs (I budgeted 100). -hp +res

14 Likes

Well I got a blonde gba staff girl

11 Likes

picked a green, got 4* Gunter

streak of bad l/m banner free pulls continues

10 Likes

I’m out of orbs so only could afford one full circle. Got a +Atk 4* special Surtr. Not too bad since his refine is just around the corner

I hope I can get an Ashera or Elimine before the end of this banner…

8 Likes

Me too lol except I got a 4* Lissa lol

9 Likes

Omg, congrats. :smiley:

Give me that Eitri’s please.

Are you pull only green orbs?

7 Likes

Hey, me too!

8 Likes

I assume that was directed at me, and if so my I did not. I also pulled colorless. Not blue or red though since neither interest me on this banner.

9 Likes

And a few more things I got in getting to the spark.

Now to decide who to use the spark on. Thinking Elimine, since she’s pretty good.

6 Likes

yes. :smiley:

Very nice pulls. :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

I was aiming for an Otr and a Claude to kill for soon-to-start merge projects Titania and Arete respectively. Not fussed about the newbie but a nice staff to have.

175 orbs for 2 x Elimine (+HP -Spd and +Def -Spd), Lute, Coco, L!Seliph, A!F!Corrin and sparked for Otr. Good in terms of units/orbs but not good needing the spark to get just one of the guys I wanted. Titania’s going to eat well but Arete will have to make do with Atk/Spd Push.

Also my first 4* special units in months. Had started thinking my game forgot about them.

8 Likes

Pulled colorless and green on my free circle.
Got a bunch or trash…

9 Likes

Summoned and sparked for Fjrom for the floret…don’t care for Elimine at the moment,but will get her eventually

:thinking: still don’t get a Seliph…:pensive:

7 Likes

3* abel. Un-abel to roll any more.

1 Like

Damn, so jealous of the pulls. I haven’t done mine yet, but I hope I can get Otr or Eitri and AFjorm merges. I’ll snipe greens with colorless as backup.

5 Likes

I’ve done 8 pulls so far on my way to sparking at 40 (yes, it’s time to cave and get FEH pass for a month). Got a L!Claude, who I didn’t have before and am happy to get, though I am going to hold off until hearing about our possible Hero Fest* next week before pulling any more.

• Reddit says that we’ll be getting 10 free summon tickets for an unknown banner next Tuesday/Wednesday, but IIRC there’s no new banner listed on the calendar for that day
6 Likes

Wednesday is the anniversary so they’ll probably drop a Hero Fest on us

11 Likes