Show of your Summons - Special Heroes (Perilous Seas)

Hello :smiley:

Show me what you got on the new Banner - Special Heroes (Perilous Seas)

Wish you all the best luck :smiley:

9 Likes

Well, shit

5 Likes

Wait I’m seeing double

6 Likes

Brb imma kms

Guess we’re using this one

5 Likes

75 orbs before she finally came…

Way over my budget… At the very least I also got these 2…

10 Likes

Well imagine my face when I got this as a free summon

nah it wasn’t a free summon, but almost, the second one

Somehow this are me up alive and I ended up pulling a bit. Got them like in 50 orbs so I didn’t go below 100 and with good IVs so I’ll call that a win :catclap:

11 Likes

I’d planned to snipe a few green to see if I could get lucky with that amazing bow. Ended up spending about 120 orbs for Dedue, Hector, Eldigan and +Res -HP pirate princess. Plus a 4* +Res -Spd Vika and two Orochi merges, one being +Atk! Not a bad lot.

3 Likes

I literally hate doing the show off your summons threads because of this when Umbriel doesn’t, I’m always paranoid someone else will post it at the same time or maybe it was already posted and GP didn’t show it to me for some reason

@Umbriel we need you, petition to make Umbriel the Official Show off Your Summons Slave™? :pensive:

7 Likes

Made the stupid mistake of pouring some orbs into this banner. Spent almost 200… and nothing. Absolutely nothing. Ended up in Davy Jones’ Locker with a high percentage, enough Jakobs to start my own host club, and more salt than the ocean…

I am getting a little weary of this game…

Best o’ luck to the rest of ya landlubbers!

8 Likes

Anyways

I got that good shit

I don’t even care that Surtr is -Atk, I can trait fruit him to +Atk -Spd later. His Bonfires will still kill 90% of the game as he is now

No plans to finish Vika, I was only fishing for a good boon (Spd or Res). Took 6 copies to get it, then got another as I was trying to break my pity.

10 Likes

Wait what the banner was today

Uh

Oops :eyes:

The what

I haven’t been on top of shii lately lol

Missed a day in the life and a few summon threads

I’ll try to be more on top of it :catwave:

5 Likes

First and last time I even attempt to make one lol

I wish we did it like the FGO section does so we don’t have to worry about multiple people making the exact same thread

5 Likes

Free summon :

No greens so I went for the only blue, lava shark is here!

12 Likes

I sacrificed all my luck for the year, but:

I’m now debating if I want to give them A/S Solo 4 instead of Push, given their lack of self-sustain (since Flow Refresh can’t go to fliers, it would be perfect :pensive:).

I guess I could give them Mystic Boost seal, but I like that on my Dagr.

13 Likes

Elincia, hopefully one Naesala for the trace

3 Likes

A 3* Silas

3 Likes

Me: I’ll just summon Vika and that’s it.

Two Naesala later…

Me: “4* focus” they said… :feh_dimitrisad:

7 Likes

First circle, the only thing I really wanted (sucks that he’s +Spd/-HP though…)

7 Likes

Give him swift sparrow and youre good

3 Likes

You also do a day in the life? I didn’t know I always skipped those but like when did we become so dependent on you and how did we even survived before-

3 Likes