Show off you summons (Nanna: Beloved Princess)

Just got 1 red orb within two circles, but I couldn’t complain because…

:feh_tobinice:

16 Likes

4* Virion. Was planning on doing any red and colourless that came my way but only one arrived.

11 Likes

500+ orbs, got my last 4 copies of Sigurd

3 Nannas

An og!Celica, exalt Chrom, Idunn, m!byleth and Zelgius

22 Likes

Best free summon ever
300feathers

8 Likes

I got a Shanna but ow well I’m not summoning even for a spark

4 Likes

I got a Mila within 2 summons, then a 12.5% pity rate…

Well, I did want Mila and Ash, so I guess I can’t complain.
:feh_hildapout:

8 Likes

300 orbs. Finally finished Chrom.

17 Likes

4 lilina

No Sigurd or Nanna

Why :feh_mariannecry:

7 Likes

80 orbs for now. I want Chrom and Sigurd but the game refuse to give me red orbs and I am getting Seiros or Urls every circle. At least they have good fodder.

9 Likes

4* Hana and now some jealousy seeing people getting numerous copies of who legends/mythics they’re merging in only three digit orbs expenditure. Congrats and curses to you in equal measure.

4 Likes

Got some goodies! The seiros is sparked.

7 Likes
150 feathers for me

3 Likes

HOLY FRICK WHAT EVEN WAS THIS SUMMONING SESSION

So as you may know, I was planning on sniping blue this banner, and that’s what I did, except I picked red if there were no blues

As usual, I pulled a full reel to start for cheap 5 Star/pity rate and actually got a Nanna. I thought, “okay, cool, shit IV though”

But then she just. Kept. Coming. Forgot to screen it but I got two of her in close succession on blueless reels. I was like WTF I’M NOT EVEN TRYING FOR YOU

Final results after 534 Orbs:

I’m really happy about all the Chroms, although I do wish I could have gotten one more Seiros… But at the very least L-Robin can finally have her Dragon Wall. Tiki can stick with Special Fighter for a little longer

BUT HOW THE FRICK DID I GET FOUR NANNAS AND ONE +ATK???

20 Likes

Not my free summon but the very next pull :feh_arvisboneappetite:

Also neat

Was thinking about maybe sparking for a Sigurd but don’t need to do that now so I guess I’ll just go back to saving

15 Likes

All I got from my free summon was a pile of feathers.

6 Likes

Got my second to last copy 5 summons in. Because I was going for the spark regardless, I decided to pull Red the rest of the way which got me nothing more than an 11% but I’d still say this was a knockout session.

16 Likes

Thankfully it didn’t take too long to get her and she’s +Spd to boot!

11 Likes

I did the free summon and dipped, and it could not have gone better.

+Speed, -Defense as well.

14 Likes

Unfortunately, not even a single red stone, I got all the other colors and chose blue, but I got no one from the banner.

At least got to spark Ascended Mareeta this morning, so I’m finally back to saving. :feh_flaynsmile:

4 Likes

I spent 165-170 orbs until the spark. I was aiming at Chrom and Mila so I summoned on every blue and colorless I came across. Whenever none of the 2 colors showed up I went for red. I didn’t made a screencapture because I forgot and I already merged them but I got seven 5* (including the spark).

3 Chroms (forgot their IVs, they already got merged to my +4 L!Chrom)
1 Ash (+HP/-Atk)
1 Ullr (+Res/-HP)
1 Seiros (+Def/-Res)
1 Lilina (+Def/-Atk)

Right now I’m at 137 orbs left and I’m not sure if it’s wise to keep on summoning after the spark. My Chrom is +7 now but there’s no guarantee I can get 3 more copies in that amount of orbs, even if snipping for blue.

Edit: I just saw the Legendary/Mythic calendar and L!Chrom could return in October. I think I can wait 7 months to complete him, seems the safest choice. I also plan on summoning on April’s mythic banner so that’s another reason to stop now.

8 Likes