Show off your Operators with Mastery 3 Skills here!

As the name suggests, everyone is welcome to showcase the operators that we’ve all been spending our time on :fgo_ereshwoah:

Doesn’t have to be all skills though, just one skill is enough. Though if you do get all their skills to Mastery 3 then congrats on your effort :fgo_ereshlove:

With that said though, I’ll start with the two I recently got to M3 :fgo_ereshwoah:

Ch’en was basically a must have for me to get her S2 at M3. Being able to just drop her somewhere and delete a line of enemies near instantly is quite satisfying. Working on getting her S3 to M3 as well because she becomes quite an amazing boss killer with it :fgo_ereshwoah:

Mostly did it because I love using her. Seeing her melt enemies though is quite satisfying to watch :fgo_ereshwoah:

I’ll update this thread every once in a while once I get other Ops to M3 as well.

8 Likes

Lappland, her Skill 2 are a run saver in most situations, unsure of who I’m gonna do next

6 Likes

This is my Meteorite. She makes pretty explosions.

6 Likes

Waited ages to pull her. Managed to get her basically maxed out and it makes me happy :fgo_ereshlove:

8 Likes

This is where I’d put my Mastery 3 Operator
IF I HAD ONE!

6 Likes

Images that you can hear :fgo_ereshwoah:

1 Like

I have my ch’en e2. is there a reason why you would m3 unsheathed vs shadowless? just want to know before i dump mats into it

Mostly because her S2 allows her to be played as a grenade basically. You just drop her and instantly activate her skill. Really powerful as well for it does 500% Arts and 500% Physical dmg so it melts most enemies. You’ll be surprised how useful having her S2 at M3 is.

1 Like

At m3, unsheathe has 20/20 sp upon deployment, meaning you can drop, activate, and retreat. This allows Ch’en to be used as a very strong nuke.

This goblin’s been carrying me through my complete lack of snipers so I thought I’d go all in.

Giving M3 to 6*'s is expensive as hell tho lmao.

5 Likes

The OG husbando.

I am also planning to take him to lvl 90. :wink::wink:

He is my reason for playing the game.

10 Likes

It’s been a while since I last used this thread myself but here she is, my latest M3! Myrtle :fgo_ereshwoah:

Having her is such a massive QoL improvement honestly. With proper placement she makes almost every map a joke due to how fast she can generate dp! She even makes the early game a lot less stressful for her talent makes it so that all your vanguards, including her, healthy. Put her alongside someone like Texas and poof, your entire squad is suddenly deployed!

4 Likes

Projekt Red: Initially I thought she looked cool and got her form the ticket, never regretted that she spooked me twice after that, also got her from crowd-control tag from Recruit recently so she is pot 4 now! Also I love her first skill since it generates a aura like a super saiyan and increases her damage as well. Being voiced by Holo is a huge plus!

Angelina: She’s the one that made me fully invested into the game, made me dust off 4000 sanity and start grinding, and boy was she useful since I got her, she was so much useful that I neglected building ST Casters altogether and never felt the pain of not having them. At E1, I even stopped bringing Amiya or Ejya into my team since I didn’t feel the need. Then after E2ing her I had so much fun with her DPS that I just had to make it M3, she hits harder than E2 AOE casters (her attack when using the skill is 1358!) at this point with a much flexible range as well!

Overall I have so much fun playing with these 2 that it felt to me as long as I am able to play with them, that’s enough for me.

4 Likes

1 Like

The funny part was my initial plan was to farm mats to m3 her 2nd skill but somehow ended up m3ing her first one my preferences guided me

1 Like

2nd M3 for the week and probably the last one for now.

Danger Waifu deserves the M3 for she’s been with us pulling her weight as both an ST and a pseudo-AoE Medic. :fgo_ereshlove:

Also, I don’t know about y’all but Gavial’s E2 art is
images (4)

6 Likes

Finished Chen last week. Haven’t decided who is next tho

5 Likes

I have mastered kung fu.

6 Likes

This took me nearly 2 weeks to do for she started at lvl 0 :fgo_jeannu:

I might even get her S2 to M3 at some point once I finish my next E2 target. I find it quite useful for small maps like most of the CoB maps.

5 Likes

So many M3s congrats!

Feel
so
far
behind

4 Likes