Summary

Forgot to cap 36-40 but didn’t get anything, Sparked Frhea

With over 200 orb’s after

Summary

3 Likes

I couldn't ask for a better reward. :fgo_daishouri:

Fourth freebie though

W R O N G • S I B L I N G ! :no_entry_sign:

Though I’m not complaining about a free 5★, specially if it’s a merge or good enough fodder, but I’ll work on his [HM] then see who to fodder to.

12 Likes

Yah, All I looked at was “Show off your Summons” and clicked it and posted in it lol, I noticed right after posting it

1 Like

I got a f!ninian in my first circle but nothing else.

6 Likes

Congrats on your pulls :smiley:

Not that bad until the spark :smiley:

Is F!Rhea a new +10 merge target for you?^^

3 Likes

As with Fedelgard, yes

7 Likes

i have to wait until they drop the bridal banner, before i start summoning on this banner^^

if i don’t like the bridal banner, then i will go for the spark on the Beyond control banner :smiley:

4 Likes

No fallen so far but this happened

15 Likes

2x Adrift female Corrin in one circle? xD

What are the odds for this?

btw can i please have them?! xD

7 Likes

Fuck if I know

Would if I could

6 Likes

Got Rhea (my target) with only 4 orbs! Unfortunately she has bad ivs (+HP -Def) but whatever. Tickets gave me nothing and I don’t have enough to spark another copy :feh_lucyshrug:

5 Likes

I got nothing with my tickets, but the orbs from the chapter and the small packs gave me enough to spark Medeus. So it’s something.

Now, it’s time to skip to the midpoint banner. I hope there is not another B!Catria this year though.

4 Likes

3 circles of manuals, then this happened:

Daddy came with bad IVs (+Spd of all things!), but I’ll take him :feh_lucyshrug:

I went on to spark for Lilith and got even some more 5* on my way:

All in all a satisfying haul :feh_tobinice:

Good luck to all of you!

8 Likes

Halfway to Spark, and here I am.

Hugh and Lull S/R fodder, I guess. Maybe Rouse A/S fodder, I dunno if I’ll keep Hugh.

5 Likes

So I just realized that NY!Dagr will probably be on the DSH banner this month so now I’m not sure about pulling more for this :feh_ohgod:

5 Likes

I also got a Guinvere at the start but I am happy with what I got until the spark. One of the Gustavs has +Atk -Def what is not that great and now I am usure if I am going to merge him or not. His fodder is amazing so I am unsure what to do. Ninina was also nice and one of my targets, I primarly snipped for blue and green. Her dance skill could be really interesting, but I need to try it out. I picked Rhea with the spark, because I thought you can inherit her B-Skill, sadly this is not an option. Astrid is nice, mine is +2 or +3 now.

I am glad that I did not got destroyed by this banner, because I am having a rough time right now but this was a surprise.

14 Likes

FLORA MERGE LET’S GO!
She’s now +4.

I’m a bit sad that I failed to free summon a Gustav. His fodder would be ideal for my L!Sigurd, but I really can’t afford to get him for now. Mia’s revival is so close!

11 Likes

I pulled full reels until spark, and this was certainly one of my more interesting sparks…

Started with a bunch of 3 Stars, and then…

B-Dimitri! Hm, maybe I can finally give L-Marth Unity

On the reel after that

I have finally pulled an Ascended unit! And it’s Idunn! Completely neutral, which is A-OK in my book. Now I just need to decide who to Ascend…

Couple reels later

My first Scátach, and a reel of all 3 Stars. Oof

Then immediately afterward

Finally a focus, and its Rhea! Now I have two dragon Near Saviors. And also both neutral. Weird coincidence

And to finish things off

B-Claude. Excuse me, this is not supposed to be a Brave banner!

And I finished by sparking Lilith

For 135 Orbs this is an exceptional haul. Much better than the last time I sparked (Nótt and More)

15 Likes

Heck, they’re both even from the same brave banner lol. Maybe they just wanted to say hi to Rhea XD

8 Likes