Show Off Your Summons - Bridal Blossoms

Who will complete Roy’s harem first? :feh_royyes:
If you’re pulling on the other bridal banners, feel free to post them here as well.

9 Likes

Let’s start with our bride candidate #1

She was my 3rd summon on the first circle… nice!

9 Likes

Just felt like doing a full circle since it was all red and green and got.

So I’m leaving happy.

11 Likes

My phone kept crashing the screen recorder so I’ll not make a video of my summoning marathon unfortunately, but I’ll include a summary of how it went more or less when I do the next FEH summon video, it’s clear I’ll need to retire my current phone and get a new one ASAP. :feh_tooobin:

Anyway, onto the summoning, it went quite well, though unfortunately, Bridal Lilina has yet to show up.
But I got some others I wanted along the way plus nice fodder, all in around ~250 [Orbs], so I find myself satisfied in the end:
Screenshot_2022-05-20-06-37-19-006_com.nintendo.zaba
I plan to keep pulling blue and see if I can get Lilina or settle with the next pitybreaker, either way I’ll be back to saving after this.

(IVs and commentary)
  • Lyn: +HP/-RES No idea what I’ll even do with her. :feh_lynsomnia: I’ll probably make of her a project or something but no plans for now.
  • Duessel: +SPD/-HP He just seems to like me, first the [Golden Week] pulls now he shows up here, will probably fodder but also no plans.
  • Bridal Sophia: +ATT/-DEF I’m shook. :feh_sothishook: Great IVs and well, just happy to have her. :ak_skadialterkyaaa:
  • Ronan: +HP/-ATT Not really going to build him mainly due to fodder (I’m familiar with him for sure), however I feel my stance will change in the future, will keep for now and if I find someone to fodder him to I’ll just do that.
  • Bridal Cecilia: +RES/-SPD Yes!! Happy to have her too. :feh_ceciliaculture: IVs ain’t too shabby actually, I’ll see how I can build her later.
  • Ascended Idoun: +ATT/-HP Oh. My. Freaking. God. :pleading_face: This is the best pitybreaker I could ask for, now she’ll be +2. :feh_excidunn:
  • Selena The Fluorspar: +RES/-ATT IDRC about her so I’ll be foddering her, but not decided on the candidate for now.

7 Likes

A 4* Cecilia…
The old one :catcry:

8 Likes

A 4-star special BAlm.

Sweet. :feh_almdab:

7 Likes

My 5* Lilina on the TT bonus banner sadly did not producing a matching bride here. Got an Ilyana.

6 Likes

thanks free summon, very pog

9 Likes

Meh. At least the orbs from the new maps and my first TT run got me a fallen fish on that banner. Finally broke that damn pity.

5 Likes

Just a 4 Star Mathilda

6 Likes

That didn’t take long.

+atk too. :feh_flaynyay:

12 Likes

I was just going to free summon and bail but I decided to pull a couple extra stones.

Since his fodder is so mediocre he might even get to stay!

7 Likes

4* Oscar who I already have +10 :feh_nino:

An extra lancebreaker I guess :catroll:

7 Likes

Got these two on the same circle

6 Likes

Just got back from vacation and used my birthday luck prematurely

9 Likes

Pulled mostly full circles until spark. A pretty good haul, I’m super happy I pulled a D!Roy before the spark :feh_roysmile: A rally+ on a 4 star focus is also really good and I’m sure will come in handy.

But why does ugly flameboy haunt me so (+5 without ever pulling for him)

13 Likes

371 orbs used.

Interesting summon session. I pulled on every red, green and blue stone I got. B!Lilina was the spark.

I didn’t get B!Roy and a B!Lilina merge in my summons but I got a bunch of 5 star value with units I wanted such as Pent, Muspell and Igrene (who evaded me in the life and death banner). And a +5 B!Cecilia and +1 B!Sophia is very nice.

I’ll try to get B!Lilina one more merge before the banner ends. Also, I liked how I got Hector immediately after I sparked B!Lilina. :feh_hecstare:

7 Likes

Got 5* Bridal Cecilia on free summon (only wanted at least a 4* copy of her).
A 4* version was enough for me, but she desired to save my feathers for some other hero.
Thank you Cecilia.

4 Likes

Free pull, I’d rather have gotten duo roy but I’m not gonna complain about atk spd solo 4, disarm trap and vicious dagger food

7 Likes

2 Likes