Show Off Your Summons! (Double Special Heroes April)

Show here what you got on this Banner. :D

Where is @Umbriel ???
Normally you make a thread a few hours before the banner is available?!.

11 Likes

4* L’Arachel, wanted H!Tiki but L’Arachel is a planned merge project of mine so more copies are always welcome :feh_larawink:

I can’t go further for H!Tiki atm since I’m saving, but I’ll go for her on her next rerun when she isn’t colorsharing

10 Likes

Umbriel been slacking off, he’ll get what he deserves when he awakens :feh_felixperish: :hocho:

Anyways, I got a free P!Tibarn! Not sure who I need dive bomb on, but ah well. It’ll come up at some point I’m sure :fgo_ereshwoah:

17 Likes

I got a 4 star Abel. Was hoping for Harmonized Tiki or Quran but I’m not spending anything on this banner :feh_lynsleep:

8 Likes

wow, very nice. :smiley:

Free dive bomb. :D And Heavy Blade 4 :smiley:

7 Likes

Me, after spending 95 orbs, just for a ■■■■■■■ SIGURD
angry-7

10 Likes

I got a free P!Tibarn that I think I’ll fodder to my Cordelia :)

10 Likes

Well, I’m glad I got two red stones at least, summoned on 'em but no Pirate Brigid (but I got 450 [Hero Feathers]), oh well, I shouldn’t even bother with this kind of banner anyway if I didn’t plan any major summoning on it.

11 Likes

Got all red and colorless so I pulled the whole reel

As expected, nothing good (I hoped that Marth would be +Spd but he’s +Def) I’ll keep the Zihark for now until I think of another good candidate for his sword

12 Likes

Got another free Lynja. Would’ve been amazing if she had any fodder or merge value whatsoever.

Just another manual I guess

13 Likes

Free summon Jakob. I really want a Lynja to give to Cordelia but I’m also hoping to get closer to +10ing the picnic twins late this month. The 2 colourless and Tiki are the only ones of interest and these banners are never nice to me so no doubt if I go for Lyn, I’ll probably spend 120 orbs and get a Lachesis.

3 Likes

Free summoned Pirate Tibarn. :feh_catria:
Now what to do with my spare dive bomb? Thinking of giving it to my Neasala because I don’t have Cordelia.

5 Likes

My luck continued onto this banner also… first circle

8 Likes

:feh_idunnstare:

8 Likes

lol what about SPD/DEF Rein or Swift Sparrow 3?

7 Likes

I got some luck here. 20 orbs

Tibarn +atk
Lynja +atk

9 Likes
  1. Fliers are mostly trash
  2. Why use SS3 when Push 4 and Solo 4 exist
4 Likes

Had some pretty good 3 summons.

My free one was a 4* Zihark, so yeah Ninja weapon :feh_catria:
Second was a Athena, which is a merge project I have for some time now so double :feh_catria: :feh_catria:
Third was a 4* special Micaiah, which is…fine I guess so that’s triple Catria :feh_catria: :feh_catria: :feh_catria:

8 Likes

I wanted to save for L!Lilina merges at the end of the month, but the opportunity to give Dive Bomb to my Elincia is just too good.

I managed to grab a P!Tibarn with only 17 orbs. I can’t believe that it went so well ! Honestly, I thought that it would be a huge mess, but apparently not.

After that, I decided to grab a Zihark, because his sword looks fun. I got a 5 star one two summons after.

Pretty cool !

9 Likes

why not just use the tibarn

9 Likes