Show off your summons! (DSH)

Kana wishes you all the same luck I just had on the free summon!

11 Likes

Got a free 5* Kaden and a 4* special Laegjarn! Still going to go for Henriette though, I’m at 7.5%

6 Likes

Zero orbs spent and

+Spd -Def too. Nice start to the day with a new, cute little magical girl in my barracks.

Congrats on Kana. Wish I could see more of her.

11 Likes

I decided to just summon my free circle and I got NY!Kaden at 5 star and S!Minerva at 4 star :catclap:

Part of me wishes for more NY!Kaden but I don’t think it’s worth it

7 Likes

Moar:

… Oh, you meant pull more of her. Right

10 Likes

3 Star Clarine. My deserved fate after two consecutive 4 Star Special free summons

3 Likes

All that Spd and no access to DR? Yeah, idk either.

1 Like

Went two circles in, snagged a 4* Kaden, Velouria and a bebe Myrrh merge. Seems like a good place to stop

1 Like

300 feathers

These banners cursed so nothing gonna fool me into rolling on them a 3rd time

5 Likes

A 3*Mustafa
I really wanted a nice Gustav as free summon! My Arden need his near save!

1 Like
6 Likes

Free summon. First time this has happened on a DSH for me

Since I already have her and she doesn’t benefit from merges (aside from RB scoring which is dumb so idgaf) I gave her Trace skill to LSigurd

10 Likes

Between 90-100 orbs:

The moment I saw Catria on the banner I knew I would not be able to resist summoning. She is really good and useful for so many modes and I don’t see her winning AHR so I pulled. I am always screwed when I try to summon on this kind of banner but thankfully this was not the case.

I got Gustav first and Catria like 40 orbs later, also my first NY!Kaden and S!Minerva.

10 Likes

Haha fuck you too game (3☆ Mordecai btw)

Having to skip this one hurts because it has some really good stuff on it. But I’m saving for Dagr :feh_sharenacry:

15 Likes

got 4* funny sleepy man

4 Likes

I wanted just about everyone on this banner, except for S!Minerva, so I went all in with about 370 orbs and pulled full circles nearly every time.

Results:
2x S!Minerva at 5* (including one at 10%)
Gustav
L!Arachel
Lucina at 4*
Genny at 4*

I know better to summon on these DSH banners, because I get destroyed every time, but this was painful

7 Likes

Yeah same, I reeeeally want Catria’s Trace for my Cherche, but Annette’s banner is in two weeks and I want every Orb I can get for it

5 Likes

Yeah I’d love a Catria for triangle attack shenanigans, Henriette for far save, colorless is solid all around. Overall a pretty good banner.

3 Likes

I got a 4* Kaden on my free summon!! Now he is +4.

I was hoping for Henriette and Gustav to share with Inigo and Severa, but things didn’t go as planned (skipped the spring units on purpose). HCatria and Kaden are the next best thing, but since I already have them, I’m not sure I will pull past the free summon. Gladiator Fjorm is coming next week and she is probably a better unit to +10 than the Askr parents.

7 Likes

I got Valentine Gustav on the free summon.

2 Likes