Show off your summons! (DSH)

I got nothing, but I only pulled the single circle.

1 Like

Both are good. Yours looks incredible. Safe to say I’m rather jealous. Mine’s just +Def +3 with DC and Null-C.

4 Likes

Truer words have never been spoken.

9 Likes

-2 to all her stats cuz that’s a builder with resplendent stats, but other wise yep that’s what mine has. Plus about 25 other skills.

3 Likes

Let me tell you the story
Of a very, very stupid man that cannot control himself

Double Special Heroes banner
Both colourless and green picks are incredible for me and half of the others are fantastic too
BCatria first circle
“Oh hell yeah, now just any, preferably both of the colourless picks”
Keeps pulling
And pulling…
…And pulling…
250 orbs without anything
IWillNeverFinanciallyRecoverFromThis.png
Final circle gives me two YL’Arachels and a 4* SMinerva

I’d saved up like 330 orbs for WBernies rerun in December and I’m now sitting at like 60 and I wish to return to the earth

10 Likes

Oh dang

2 Likes

Five orb yolo, pretty cool, +res -hp

7 Likes

Took more orbs (181) than I was hoping for, but I finally got my own Gustav (and with pretty nice IV too). Also got 3x Harmonized Catria and a 4* Special B! Ephraim (already manual’d) along the way, so it was a good haul overall. Gonna merge my current -ATK Catria into one of the +SPD I pulled and probably keep the others for that terrific Trace fodder. My +10 B! Eliwood is craving for a Trace skill!

10 Likes

Me looking at this after free pulling my 4th Gustav:

6 Likes

I didn’t get a single green on my reel

3 Likes

4* Soren.

At first I was pretty excited and might have put in orbs but realized I don’t actually need any of these units with the exception of maybe Myrrh… and even then not really… Kinda nice being able to look at a banner with a lot of good fodder and units and say I don’t need any of it.

Wish luck fer the rest of ya!

2 Likes

@HusbandoEmblem Would be SICK if he found out.

2 Likes

Decided to pull all green and colorless on free circle. First Python, then this:

Skipped the last colorless because the odds of two 5* in free circle were against me.
Really wanted B!Catria and Y!L’arachel but I am not going to carp on a free’ish harmonics.

4 Likes

I really wanted either colorless to snag Myrrh for Ire+DC or Green for B!Catria. got 1 green, 1red and 3 blues. was dejected and expected nothing but I guess the worst save in the game is fine.

1 Like

120ish orbs in, mainly three copies of Python which actually enables me to finish merging 8 months after rejoining

Also Balthus +atk, potential merge project and good axe if not

5 Likes

One thing I lack absolutely is save skills… Outside of a near save H!Myrrh thanks to her HoF… I have nones!

1 Like

Oof. I think I’ve had access to them since their debut and everytime they’ve shown up. The only one I never pulled for on debut is probably Atk/Def on Dedue but I got like 3 after the Hero Fest along with an extra Henriette.

1 Like

So November’s L/M banner is a major target for me, but this is the last time H!Myrrh shows up til mid next year. Who thinks I should pull for her to grant Muspell his ideal kit (DC/Ire)?

• Yay
  • Neigh

0 voters

1 Like

If you really want Ire I’d just wait a bit for F-HalloGrima’s rerun; green’s a better color to pull from than colorless. I’d only go for Myrrh if you also want Baby L’Arachel

DC is on like a bazillion units now; heck if you’re pulling in November you can easily get one off Corrin or Nótt

6 Likes

Walked in expecting absolutely nothing and I get a Tana on a free summon, and since I had plenty of Orbs, I decided to finish the batch and I also get my very first green Julia, so I got way more than I bargained for!

8 Likes