Show Off Your Summons! (Forces of Will :feh_morganagrom: )

god forbid the day come where it is

6 Likes
All right now we have something to settle

Who do we call what now

Do we call Fallen F.Morgan Mo-Mo

Do we call OG.F.Morgan Mo-Mo

Or do we call both Mo-Mo, but Fallen F.Morgan is Mo-Mo the Second

10 Likes

How has this never been a problem in Askr before?

There’s already like 6 each of Lyn and Camilla.

8 Likes

My first circle had Idunn and an Ike, my first Ike so he’ll be kept but I’m trying to decide whether to merge or fodder the Idunn since I could always use Fort. Def/Res :feh_maethink:

11 Likes

Just got one of my targets. Got F!F!Morgan with my first ticket :feh_morganagrom:

7 Likes

3rd ticket, +atk -HP

my edgy dimitri be lookin shady in a different way though :fgo_ereshmentarymydear:

11 Likes

I hesitated a lot … But these 4 orbs were not wasted :feh_xanderconfused:
Free summon : Laslow

13 Likes

Spent 4 orbs on the last circle since it was the only one with 2 blues

Time to wait for this banner to be on a twitter rerun, since I want to focus on the summer banners

also the jail I set up in my aether resort didn’t work :catroll:

Still, a +Atk A!Anna’s pretty good for my limited Awakening roster, plus she has JDS too :eyes:

10 Likes

Hmmm well idk about this. I spent 200 orbs to get dive bomb on the double special banner…altho i guess she has usable iv’s

10 Likes

There goes my luck for the year

15 Likes

Sparked as usual here are the results:

First one to come home was my boy, and he was +atk. So happy!! The -res hurts a little, so maybe I will spark on the revival if I don’t manage to get his female self by then.

Then it was the beast:

Worst possible IVs, but I wasn’t planning on investing on her. They will make due.

Then I sparked for the man itself because I think the chances of getting MorganF on the revival are higher.

I also got another Lugh. Second one this week.

Rally Res Up+ is really nice, but I would have loved him even more if he had Mirror Stance 3 too. Remixes for common 5* when IS??

12 Likes

45 summons overall, just because I wanted to break my pity rate

Edelgard got pretty good ivs and the Morgans are future fodder.

10 Likes

Really… :feh_elisad:

9 Likes

The rest of my pulls

Nice, got me an end turn and delete all button :eyes:

Alright? I could always use DF so I won’t complain

And finally had to spark the boar

But I got him, thank God for sparking. There weren’t many blues along the way :fgo_ereshdistress:

Anyway I think that went fine. Not amazing but not too bad either, I’m happy with them :feh_nini:

12 Likes
As I predicted

Had amazing luck… all up until the Fallen banner, I knew this game was being sus, first 40 summons with free summon + 4 tickets… only noteworthy thing is Siegbert

13 Likes

That sure do be a fallen alt.

6 Likes

BEliwood might get a pretty nice refine soon though. Plus his beast effectiveness suddenly just came back in full force.

4 Likes

Well, can’t argue with that I guess :catpat:

3 Likes

Extremely painful summons… here’s the results:

circle 1

circle 2

circle 3

circle 4

circle 5

At least a Bownoka… bad IVs tho

circle 6

My first Erk :feh_roysmile: but still no 5* :catsob:

circle 7

Still nothing… it’s getting ridiculous…

final circle + spark

At least I got the character I wanted most after F!Edelgard :sob: good IVs, too!

And finally the spark. I had hoped to get a little more out of ~135 orbs but oh well…

8 Likes

I don’t really care about Eliwood so it’s a meh for me

2 Likes