Show off your summons - Legendary Remix Jan'22 edition

It’s nearly 9:00 AM CET and there’s still no summoning thread maybe it’s just me who’s enthusiastic enough about this banner to make one
So let’s go, and good luck to all of you :feh_orbpat:

My results until the spark

I had a strong start with two Micaiahs and a L!Grima within the first 4 circles!

The subsequent 20 summons weren’t as nice:

The spark and some more stuff

Sparking for L!Lucina was a no-brainer :feh_lucinasmug:
And since I couldn’t leave the 8% rate like that, I tried to get something from another circle… which went very well!

In conclusion, this was a pretty good summoning session… Micaiah and L!Grima got merged to +5 and +3 respectively and I have my first L!Lucina :feh_annawave:

13 Likes

Too broke to go in on it but I wanted a merge on duo eph. Which I got so I’m at +4 now.

8 Likes

Trying to merge Shamir (she’s +6) and Lucy is my favourite Lord but is really low merged so any would be great.

365 orbs for:
-Atk Eirika (my first)
2 x Duo Eph (1 to keep, 1 for HB4 fodder)
Grima (might merge into my +Atk -HP)
Sparked for Shamir
Lucina to put her to +3
-Atk Lyn, who matches well with the -Spd copy I’ve had since her debut. Joint drive fodder.

A poor outing in terms of getting the units I wanted but at least it was decent in terms of units/orb. Certainly done with this banner.
Not a single 4* special either.

7 Likes

No orbs to spend so I took my Bartre and dipped

4 Likes

3* healer that I don’t remember.

Gotta save those orbs for February.

2 Likes

Got nothing on the free summon. Saving those orbs!

1 Like

Bartre and dip.

Saving for B!Hector in a few days

5 Likes

Nothing on the free summon but I got finally Rennac in the other banner so now Yuri has disarm trap. I am on 29/40 so I guess I will spark for Joshua later.

2 Likes

Free Nailah. Nice.

Great to have her again but I don’t have Galeforce for her with her refine.

4 Likes

Yoooo

I already have a neutral one so this is just fodder. Just not sure who to fodder to…

Edit: Kyza would actually be a really good candidate…

9 Likes

Free Duo Ephraim

Okay, Free Merge on a frequently used unit? Don’t mind if I do

4 Likes

Wanted a green stone, would’ve accepted red- got 2 blue and 3 colorless…

I got: Oboro

That is all

1 Like

Saw only one blue, and got…a Mae. Meh.

1 Like

3* Bantu… WOO!

2 Likes

Freaking finally…

I now have at least one +10 Legendary for every season.

11 Likes

I got 4* wings of mercy fodder :eyes:

4 Likes

I got Sothe.

Looking at the calendar, Grima isn’t comming back until September. I don’t know how to feel. I only need 2 more merges but I have no orbs right now. Oh well…

4 Likes

September? Yikes. Glad I finished mine when I did, because this means they are flooding these Remixes with colorless now. Looks like they’re doing this with colorless Remixes based on the current Legendary/Mythic calendar:

Eir in February
L-Alm in March
Duma in May

July is uncertain; I’m not sure if they’ll bump Bramimond off 8% banners yet

5 Likes

Yeah, I was expecting her to last quite a bit more, but I’m ok with Eir and Duma taking her place. I already have LIke at +10, so she is not a high priority. She also needs C Flier Duel to be worth using in arena, and I don’t have it available.

1 Like

Honestly I think she’d be too much of a burden to use in Arena without Dragonskin II so I wouldn’t even bother

Dragonskin II actually lets her Spd tie with L-Claude (the buff ignoring it gives is huge). Without it, she’s fucked against him and countless others

3 Likes