Show Off Your Summons! (Mila: Goddess of Love)

Hello Gamepressians! It’s the amazing Umbriel coming to you live and regretting my choice of words in this sentence…

…aaaanyways

Woop Woop another banner is upon us
This time it’s Mila the Goddess of Love

And just like always I want you to…
show-me-what-you-got
And with the power vested on me I shall bless all of your summons :pray: BUT I must bless y’all a little less then before. Blessing your summons costs my luck and I need some of it for Líf merges

As of this posting the banner doesn’t come out for another 4 hours but oh well
Gotta be prepared, ya know? (If only I was this prepared in school)
Okie see you in a few hours for the banner! :feh_nino:

19 Likes

I will post my free summon lol

13 Likes

I’ll predict it now, the free summon will just be someone I send home for 150 or 300 feathers

5 Likes

that counts

3 Likes

tenor-19

5 Likes

Hoping for 2 Leif’s, 1 +Atk

2 Likes

After getting a bit shafted on the Fallen banner,I’m saving my orbs for Lysithea,Eleonora,Altina etc. who I feel is returning soon.

2 Likes

Understandable

1 Like

I mean I don’t even know what color I even want to click Leif is like the only interesting focus but the other two colorless I don’t like

1 Like

usually in a circle the more dominant color has the better picks
If there’s 1 red 1 blue 3 greens chances are green has the better unit

But if you only click 1 stone I’m not wasting orbs here, when I can waste orbs for Duo Micaiah to not show up instead what if one green has the good good but you click the green stone that has the 3 star Ross instead?

1 Like

true true
I guess it is a high risk high reward thing

Can’t wait to show everyone my 3* Maria

4 Likes

1502113509_DJDqzs

3 Likes

who put you on the planet eughhh
Impressive skills tho

1 Like

phaps

1 Like

Hoping I get Fjorm tomorrow. Then I’ll be able to put my Mythic pulls here.

1 Like

I’ll have some fun with this: since I’ll be pulling the entire first summon circle, I predict 2 reds, 1 blue, 1 green and 1 colorless. And I predict they’ll be…

3* Cain
4* Eliwood
3* Donnel
3* Ross
4* Gaius

I’ll be surprised if I get even one of them correct :feh_almbruh:

6 Likes

Good luck to you as well and thanks!

That’s fine :feh_maristare: it helps since I’m gonna pull here, any kind of support suffices.

I’ve got a few [Orbs] so I’m closer to ~450 or so.

Also datamine time :fgo_buster: there might be more things inside since the weight seems a bit higher than normal :feh_eirikathink:

4 Likes

I can’t wait to dump all of my orbs to get nothing and get disappointed and then have the next new heroes banner reveal all of my favorite heroes.

The banner title will be " ■■■■ User OverpoweredSoap In Particular".

3 Likes