Show Off Your Summons! (New Heroes: Archanea + A!Fjorm)

I’ve always wanted to do this! :feh_annawave:

On the first ticket I got…

Thick thighs in heavy armor :feh_birdcool:

27 Likes

Just the spark one tho :feh_fjormno:

13 Likes

No green heh

10 Likes

Not going in on the banner but fancy new Fjorm or an insanely hot swordswoman would be nice so obviously my free circle is

Thanks for that…

Edit: The tickets aren’t proving to be any luckier.

12 Likes

Was planning on doing 40 summons for the Fjorm but managed to get her on my 6th summon(1st ticket). Pulling out ASAP and saving for the next M!Banner.

13 Likes

Got her on my third ticket with good ivs so I’m happy not usually a big fan of fjoRM but this one looks pretty nice

11 Likes

Last ticket got me her

Don’t care for her and probably fodder, but at least I got 2 florets saved up now :triumph:

9 Likes

That’s what my wife got my on my last ticket
I’m legit very happy, good fodder and another flower.
I have a bit more luck with my free summon since I started saving.

Now who’ll got thoses 2 flowers…

8 Likes

FREE SUMMON BABYYY
ORBS ARE SAFE
KADEN IS REDEEMED

13 Likes

Shamir free summon… and decent first circle

10 Likes

Hype ticket summon

Definitely gonna make good use of this :feh_flaynsmile:

9 Likes

Let’s go!!! I GOT

Summary

Haven’t even sparked yet too

7 Likes

Oh, and dis dood too

11 Likes

Pulled full circles on free summon and tickets and got 2 fjorm and 3 Roshea. One of the Roshea was 5 star and scared the crap out of me until I got Fjorm on the same circle (I.e. my pity rate did not die in vain).
My Fjorms are +atk and +def. Not sure whether I want to go double superboon or boost her defences for longer saving.
Also not sure whether I should spark for more far save food (and a chance to get one of the other units that I kinda want, but not really), or go back to DSH

6 Likes

A.Fjorm was the free summon so got another Floret and Far Save fodder I may or may not Spark for her

Then also got Mage Eirika

7 Likes

Was fortunate enough to get 2 copies of Fjorm before spark (on summons 34 and 39) so she looks like this now

13 Likes

OMG I’M BACK!

Not motivated to play lately

Well, I haven’t had much time to be very active in Feh lately, or GP at all. Missed out on so many f2p orbs… And other resources. But it’s fine since I’m pretty content with everything I have in the game right now. With both units, and even skills/inheritance. Which I haven’t experienced before, I think. Like truly. I’ve said it before, but did I really mean it like I do now…? I didn’t think about it until writing this either. I thought it was just the depression hitting lol. But that’s likely only a small part of it. It’s interesting for me. I’m sure yall have gone through it way before and way more times than I, feeling content and going on a kind of break. No?

The backstory

I haven’t even been closely following Feh, to the point I haven’t watched the trailer. I wonder if there has been a feh channel or two that I missed? Probably not lmao. So yeah, I know nothing about the new heroes in that respect. But I saw Fjorm in TT+ at least. Which I also didn’t finish :sob: I figured I’d do a few summons today, so I just briefly checked out the heroes.
I know, I know. I’m gettin to it :joy::pray:t3:

Now that you have the backstory, I think this is a little bit cooler.
Alright.

order: Mathilda → Roshea → Worthless 3-star → F!Morgan(I have both of them now ^-^) → ???

no ticket used btw, if it matters¿

Okay, listen. I don’t get a focus unit on the first batch too often. And since I knew close to nothing about the heroes, I was pretty hype when I got Roshea, literally 2nd. But I was slightly disappointed to learn he was a 4☆ Focus when looking at the skills, lol. Still cool though. Not gonna knock the fact I got a 5-star. And then Female Morgan? Like finally ToT I’ve been saving the manual for eons…

And to top it off with a nice cherry, as the 5th summon… Excuse my Frenchー and I’ve never done this beforeー but no cap, I said “Now give me Fjorm, bitch” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Bro. You think Feh would say “Damn dude that’s so funny I’m dyin rn :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:” in 3-star infantry axe unit
But nah. They said:

Woooooo~!!

I almost fell out of my seat bruh. This is insane. I had to compose myself because I knew I wanted to share the experience here. Is that like not the funniest thing that happened? There are no coincidences!

Summoned PNG quotes and stats

I will take those IVs for now. I might spark to get a merge if I don’t get a second copy before then.
I have enough map orbs to collect + the rest of Oct’s+Early Nov. rewards to get the 40

7 Likes

I pulled green first and red when there was no green. My unlucky butt got two Raighs…

8 Likes

Mood

I went for green and literally 4 of my summons were 3*.
At least I never got more than a green per circle, it always bugs me when I really want the blue flower the unit and I have to choose one :feh_notlikethis:

8 Likes

Imma wait til the last day of the banner. Used up all my luck last week getting 7 Gustav going for a single -HP Catria.

… Or was that bad luck? Idk, I’m going for good cuz CD4/save fodder.

7 Likes