Show Off Your Summons: New Heroes & Rearmed Líf

Finally, it’s here!

The Ultimate Day of Orb Reckoning! …after the other Ultimate Day of Orb Reckoning (AHR2022).

So step right up folks! Show off that delicious delicious fodder you guys got! And those wonderful new Three Hopes units! Oooor the fifty thousand pity breaks you got, however it turns out!

Or just do the classic and say:
tenor (8)

15 Likes

Aaaaaaand we’re live people!

4 Likes

Free is good. Free is always good

12 Likes

I got a free Shez (+Atk -HP) plus some junk for 15 orbs

6 Likes

Hoo boy, I’m off to a rough start

23 summons in and jack doodly squat for me other than a fat 4% pity rate :feh_notlikethis:

Think I’m gonna summon more when it’s day time, these late night summoning sessions never go well :feh_nobulli:

3 Likes

I had around 250 orbs saved up. Decided to all in for some Hilda copies.

3 5 stars out of 250 orbs. All non rate up heroes.

Now who the fuck though it was a GOOD idea to put the focus heroes and non focus heroes on the same rate of appearance?

I’ll honnestly hold orbs at this point and pray she gets a banner with better odds. This game in the last weeks really has been not enjoyable whatsoever.

3 Likes

Don’t know if I wanna use my 2nd Spark on RS:Líf for more copies, or Monica

But with how RA units work I might as well spark him

5 Likes

Felt like the first pull was a sign of good luck, kept going to test that theory

8 Likes

Tbf you still have a much higher odds of getting a focus unit than off focus since it’s x% across every single off focus unit

4 Likes

Yeah tell me about it. :/

2 Likes

Wait, didn’t you mention any plans to build Saber just yesterday? Seems like FEH wants you to do it :feh_tobindrip:

1 Like

Yah I laughed when he showed up too, but im still just going to wait until he gets on a HoF before investing anything into him

4 Likes

I got Shez and Líf for now. Getting 1 more Líf besides the spark would be ideal, but securing 2 is already good enough.

3 Likes

I don’t wanna destroy your hopes here, but… I highly

that we’ll get to see a gen 1 unit on a future HoF :feh_elisad:

1 Like

Well then I highly doubt I’ll build him then

2 Likes

:feh_bylethawe:

1 Like

I prefer Lif but can’t complain. He is + speed so even better.

3 Likes

I ended up spending 30 ish orbs on top of the tickets hoping for Lif. However I ended up with M!Shez and A!Mareeta. Very nice fodder I’ll admit.

I’m still very tempted to get Lif though (perhaps I’ll go for the spark), so I can make Alfonse much more useable in arena (even though I need to keep a surplus of orbs to finish merging B!Chrom).

3 Likes

I got haunted by Lysithea…

My 40 summons:

Lysithea (+HP/-Atk)
M Shez (+Res/-Atk)
B Lysithea (+HP/-Spd)
R Lif (+Res/-Spd)

I dunno though what I take as the spark. I dislike Edelgard already so I couldn’t care less for a simp like Monica. :smiley: But I’d like to take a second R Lif considered he’s banner locked and no clue how they handle Rearmed heroes in the future, even though I’m confidant they don’t make it like Duo Ephraim/Lyon. On the other hand I’m also a bit part of the Hilda fanclub and would like to get her…

Maybe I end up going for the second spark road…but my orbs… :neutral_face:

10 Likes

So I think I might try to slowly +10 M.Shez… he seems like he’s going to be very crazy good, just think Vital Astra, A/S Finish, Velocity, and C of choice say Spd Smoke 4 or something, and maybe Mystic Boost for more healing. Vital Astra will trigger twice during combat (if they live long enough lol)

2 Likes