Show Off Your Summons! (Ótr: Kingsbrother 🦦)

Kingsbrother is such an on the nose name

idk which title is dumber this or “His Father’s Son”

22 Likes

‘Adopted daughter’ lol

9 Likes

WHO’S READY FOR OTR?!

3 Likes

13 Likes

3* Gunter for me. Pretty much the same value to me as some guy in a mech.

4 Likes

Like the map - it’s so easy xD

It only takes 2 minutes xD

4 Likes

Ye boi, free pulled Byleth. My orbs are safe.

3 Likes

Got a 4* Wrys and Norne. That’ll do me I think.

3 Likes

3* Merlinus. Best fodder value

4 Likes

Summoned for Byleth and Otr and got them both so I am happy. Got a Hardin and a Genny on the way there too. Even a a wild Balthus showed up so yeah I think it was ok, but 200 Orbs for this is a bit sad.
PS: I actually like Otr even tho I agree, he does not derserve to be a Mythic at all.

12 Likes

sorry otr but my eyes were on the king.

hoarded up to 400 orbs the past 2 months and burned around 200.

20 Likes

Bye bye Zeke :catflush:

NOM NOM NOM

:catburn:

18 Likes

yeah, that emoji just about sums that up.

8 Likes

Not going to lie, out of all the more recent L/M Abyssal’s Otr’s has been the most annoying and actually took me longer than 20 mins to beat which hasn’t happened since like L.Marth (tho also doesn’t help that I didn’t even start his Lunatic map until 17mins after it was up)

6 Likes

Personally A/D Menance is far better

10 Likes

My first circle didn’t have any green or colorless, I did another one and I got my first L!Claude, this is even better than getting Ótr.

12 Likes

Best free summon ever

8 Likes

I sent a short prayer to RNG-kami-sama not to waste my free summon with that disgusting Otr thing, clicked the button and got a 4* Merric on the first green orb… the second one was… magic!

Another case of getting excatly what I wanted without any hassle… but I guess that depleted my whole RNG luck for next few months.

Still, finally a L!Celica :feh_flaynyay:

10 Likes

Seems like your scheme for The Schemer worked out quite well. How many Claudes did you get in this session?

6 Likes

5 of them, splurged everytime he showed up since his first one.

6 Likes