Show off your summons - Seiðr and more

Haven’t seen anyone make it yet so

(Free copy included)

12 Likes

No free summon luck this time… not that I had any interest in this Fetus banner :feh_zekewhat:

2 Likes

No luck on the tickets but my free summon gave me:

5 Likes

Jack shit besides a Say’ri I guess. And she’s my 3rd -atk copy to boot. Not a very appealing banner to me so that’ll probably be it for me. Ophelia would be nice but oh well.

6 Likes

Only focus unit before the spark was a 4 star Dwyer. I did manage to pull a Seidr and an A!Ophelia not long after the spark. That’s everything I wanted from the banner so I’m content.

I don’t really play AR and I realised Seidr isn’t all that good in summoner duels: Her ability only works on odd turns, every current starting position doesn’t align with that of the enemy team. That already leaves us with only 2 turns to make it work and she can be avoided with smart play. Seidr’s best modes are AR and arena (though she doesn’t score very high)

Not that much else on this banner to keep me going. Atk/Spd Hold would be nice for my H!Sothis but I’m not going out of my way for it, it’ll come eventually. (or not)

@Thehalohedgehog I also got yet another Say’ri, she would be +6 or something if I didn’t fodder her everytime.

7 Likes

I actually got very lucky and got rearmed Ophelia (-res +def) on my ticket summon!

Since I wasn’t planning on getting her initially, I have no idea who could use her great fodder on. Does anyone have some recommendations on who I could give her fodder to?

2 Likes

One of these 2

2 Likes

Kronya does look like a solid user of special spiral 4 thanks to her vantage strats. Maybe Sothe could be funny to build due to his in built mini special spiral.

I’m also wondering who’d use the the arcane tome well. Maybe Arete or something?

3 Likes

Honestly almost any Red Tome unit with no Prf, and honestly a ton of one’s with a Prf… im thinking about giving it to Kiria who already has Finish Atk/Res 4 anyways and I have Special Spiral 3 fodder

2 Likes

You probably want an infantry because practically every skill Ophelia gives is infantry-locked.

2 Likes

I got this.

I mean, this is nice and all but…my Lilina wanted that new tome and Spiral 4…

Oh well. Guess i’m stuck with Forblaze. Still a good weapon, but not nearly as good as the Arcane one.

4 Likes

And depending on the unit you probably wouldn’t want to fodder her right away and wait until A/R Finish 3 is more accessible

My Special Spiral 4 is going to A!Celica, I can get NFU from some source other than Soul of Zofia. Some more good option for Special Spiral 4 are Arval and L!Deirdre, they already hit like a truck, with another 5 damage on top and DR piercing they can remove nearly anything from existence :feh_flaynfire:

2 Likes

Well. This wasn’t like how my usual ticket summons go.

The other two were an Echidna and a Fates Arthur

Maybe I’ll spoil NY Kyza with that Rinkah

13 Likes

A free merge for Miss Fizzart!

7 Likes

After 15 summons i got:

• Seiór/Seidr from free summon
  • Sue (4* Special Rate)
  • R!Ophelia
4 Likes

Out of 40 summons, spark included, I got 2 Ophelias, a Caeldori, an Asc!Tiki, 4* special Laegjarn, 4* special Eldigan, and a 4* Dwyer.

Lots of new DF to farm and multiples of SpSp4 is nice.

Now to start back to saving up for Celica and Chrom’s remix…

6 Likes

19 orbs. I can skip this banner now :feh_corrinmug:

5 Likes

As of writing this: I’m 10 pulls in between free tickets and what free orbs I’ve been able to scrounge up.

I’ve gotten a Myrrh and a Galzus. Wpuld have preferred and Ophelia for the fodder, but at least Galzus has good skills.

3 Likes

Got pretty lucky and got these guys in just 6 summons.

I feel like I could have +10 Osian if I didn’t fodder most of them for mirror stance 3.

8 Likes