Show Off Your Summons! (Shared Purpose)

When was the last time I made this right when the banner came out and not like an hour early lol

anywho good luck to anyone summoning :D

:fgo_alterawiggle: you have my blessings :fgo_alterawiggle:

10 Likes

First ticket

:feh_hridexcited:

Now if I can get Ronan this would be perfect. Lmao as if

23 Likes

you were blessed! :slight_smile: yay Maddie!

9 Likes

:feh_nino:

Unfortunately not blessed enough for Ronan, got nothing with the other tickets, but I’ll take this

3 Likes

ugh
Lyn baby boy. you should have been Ronan for Maddie :frowning:

6 Likes

It’s all good. I really wanted him too, either is great :fgo_ereshlove:

4 Likes

Got this fallen Lyon from a green orb even though I was only hitting colorless on my free summons. Kinda sad because I don’t take AR too seriously offense wise, so I don’t have many candidates for NCD. Cant complain about free fodder though I suppose.

7 Likes

Congrats! Amazing IVs too :feh_flaynsmile:

5 Likes

Dude what did you free pull? As bel looks kind of fun, but Ronan has good fodder… but I don’t know what to pull haha. Not doing more than free

4 Likes

I haven’t even done my tickets yet lol, I just got a 3* Mustafa from free :feh_birbpeek:

I’m free pulling blue for the most part just because I need some 4*s from blue as well lol, and fodder is good

5 Likes

Yeah that makes sense. I’ll probably do the same. I mean I was looking at Asbel thinking, dang he could do well in AR. Forgetting I use HFGrima for light, and will use BEd for Astra on teams… Asbel isn’t needed but he could be really fun. But Ronan has great fodder and I think you can get both skills?

4 Likes

If you have swift stance from like a Ewan, and a Tailtu, you can get the rally, the stance and the c skill :feh_royyes:

Asbel you can get NFU and fury 4, tho idk who would actually want both :catroll:

3 Likes

If only the Boon/Bane was reversed, I’d have given her Sephiran’s skills in an instant

6 Likes

Success!

>

Spent a couple orbs but only like 10.

12 Likes

20210108_001312

what’s your name

Lady of Loptr you never finished saying your name

SARA WHAT IS YOUR NAME

6 Likes

SARA~🎵
Wont u tell me ur name…

7 Likes

Wrong green mage. Summons were meh, I got a lot of 3* with bad fodder… well I will try later for the spark.

7 Likes

Feh gave me a nice birthday present

24 Likes

Happy Birthday and congratulation for this pulls. :smiley:

4 Likes

Eh, he could be a good merge if you already have one and if his IVs are bad then at lease that’s Spiral fodder.

1 Like