Show Off Your Summons! (Shared Purpose)

Thankyou! :feh_flaynfish:

1 Like

I already have + speed copy and two manuals of him too. I merged this one to remove the bane. He is a good pitybreaker but I just want more heroes from Thracia.

First ticket holy crap

5 Likes

2nd ticket got me a Ronan :feh_morganagrom:
A longer skill list for Arthur, I guess.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!
Here, have a Meme!

2 Likes

Well I got a +atk kagero so I’m keeping that for now. Bunch of feathers from the tickets :catdance:

2 Likes

Two 3stars mercedes, one 3 star maria, one 4 star emmeryn and one 3star silas.
So in short : 900feathers

2 Likes

Thanks bud

2 Likes

The only Blue orb on the free summon circle! Swift Stance 3 food, heck yeah! (My orbs are safe!)

5 Likes

Happy Birthday! (Probably don’t know me, sorry if this is weird!)

2 Likes

In free pull

Time to save up for F!Lyon :feh_alfonsesmile:

4 Likes

Decided to aim for Sara, although I had to spark for her. I also managed to pick up a good Ronan along the way. I’ll have to fill in the blanks in their skill sets later.

And with that, I have burned all of the remaining orbs I had gathered in anticipation for New Years. Now that I am flat broke, time to go back into savings mode for a while.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!! Congrats on the fortunate rolls! Enjoy! ^^

3 Likes

I got literal junk.

Would’ve really liked Ronan’s fodder, but that didn’t happen. Guess i’ll hope for a pitybreak in the future.

2 Likes

18 summons and I got what I wanted!

15 Likes

Didn’t got a focus unit on my free summons, but managed to get DB4 & Atk/Def Lul fodder with my last ticket. :partying_face:

3 Likes

I doesn’t matter, I take it anyway, thank you! :feh_flaynfish:

1 Like

I know I said I was going to skip but I took a look Ronan and Sara’s fodder and realized it was pretty good. So I did pull a bit too see if I could get one of them. I didn’t but I did get some other good fodder.

4 Likes

Two 4*s and three 3 stars

Though one of the 4*s was Shanna so I’ll take it

3 Likes

Welp

This was all I could get. Not the same luck as I had with Flayn - got several Seteth on their banner, including a 5*, but only a single 4-star Miranda here.

And unfortunately, I had to spark to get my desired unit.

3 Likes