Show Off Your Summons - Summer Vacation

:feh_micaiahsmug: :feh_dimitrismug: :feh_claudesmugger: :feh_edelsmug: :feh_altinawink:
Babe, it’s summer! Time for your Three Houses seasonal banner!

Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude are all picking up new weapons for their first ever seasonal alts, Altina takes a turn as a cheerleader for her second harmonic, and Micaiah is an Atk/Res focused mage with effective damage against armors and cavs. On a horse this time.

Note that this banner lasts for seven weeks, so there’s no need to rush your pulls if you don’t want to :feh_flaynfish:

Good luck on your summons!

Jaypegs because this banner is rotting my brain

leon0630claude

harunn2288

kokiu_

itstoast

OriginalSky7160

EdamameOka

Also EdamameOka

ONEINCHSWING

ScraggScribbs

ciarre

dimdim4400

yuto

rihadono

17 Likes

Got Claude on the first circle and with good ivs. Will probably still pull for merges tho

14 Likes

Wanted Claude or Dimitri, got trash :pensive:

Newest 3 Hopes banner I pulled this though

2nd Myrrh perhaps? :thinking:

15 Likes

Wanted Claude as one-off for his C slot for fodder… I was like “I will get him fast I guess”
Nope. Needed 21 summons and ~80orbs before getting him…
I guess I’m done, If I had the pass maybe I would’ve push to 40summons for edel but heh.

Back to saving for Athos I guess

S!Claude is really really strong for a 4* focus (and fallen star help a lot!) but blue dagger is turning me off.

10 Likes

Accidently got a atk duo Edel for free.

I wanted the Dimitri but no greens

18 Likes

Well, I did get a colourless with dual effectiveness for the free summon.

She’s no Micaiah but she’s not bad. +5 now.

13 Likes

Pretty crazy summoning session up to the Spark

Roughly 230 orbs

Quick and easy to see all 5*'s

Up to Spark + the next 2 circles after words

13 Likes

Not that bad :smiley:

I had to wait until the evening, then my son will start the summoning xD 11 hours waiting time <.<

I want that juicy Duo Altina :D

8 Likes

Did another 120 orb’s… the Microwave won’t leave me alone… also wrong Edelgard but I’ll take it anyways
Screenshot_20220617-033803_Fire Emblem Heroes

Also S/D Menance… I mean Dimitri is avoiding me

10 Likes

If I was smart, I would pull for Marianne merges now since she’s only available for a couple days, and leave this banner for later, buuuuuuuuut… here we are.
Goal: 1 Edeltina, at least 1 Claude, preferably 2 or more

There was a Lilith in here that I forgot to screenshot. Why is it always Lilith?

+Spd Claude and +Res Edie in 110 orbs. I call that a win.

11 Likes

Not bad not bad! 60 orbs for 2x Claudes and 1xEdeltina.

Might make Claude a merge project!

8 Likes

Well I finished Claude so I’m happy with that. Will have to see who will sacrifice their summoner support for him in the morning.

Got Dimitri and Edelgard as well with good ivs (well not on Edelgard but -hp +spd is funny at least).

19 Likes

So much for my resistance for not summoning. At least the 2nd summer banner shouldn’t have 3H or Tellius so I should be save…

Summoned the whole wheels to save orbs as much as possible on the spark road.

What I got:

1x Midori (+Def/-HP)
2x Harmonic Edelgard/Altina (both +Spd, one of the few units you don’t want that)
0x Summer Claude (for real…welp maybe next year then)

4 star specials:

1x Zelgius (+Atk/-Res)
1x Olwen (Neutral)
1x Flora (+HP/-Res)

Sparked Summer Micaiah and I’m done with todays banner.

9 Likes

The strongest Umbrella in Feh

I also gave her Galeforce and obviously DC (how else did she get RS)

Really can’t wait to +10 the queen

8 Likes

Wow that must have been the fastest +10 I’ve seen! And you haven’t even used him yet (0 HM) lol

Congrats! How many orbs if I may ask?

5 Likes

will you +10 her with this banner? or wait for the Rerun on a double special heroes banner?

Also should i also +10 her? xD
This would be my first +10 armored sword unit^^
i like edelgard and altina :smiley:

5 Likes

I probably could if I actually put all the cash I have into my account… but after already spending over 1k over a week ago at the convention its probably not a good idea to throw all of it on this banner (tho I did throw 1/3 of it in my account) so most likely get what I can now and hope for the rest of the copies on the DSH banner

Knowing you… I’d be surprised you don’t +10 them

3 Likes

Well this definitely shows how much he’s avoiding me from foddering him this is kinda starting to feel a lot like Thorr all over again… but at least this time I’m sniping for 2 colors

Dimitri come to me… Hilda wants to kill you already

Edit: I got to 6% after this only to get pushed all the way back to 3% due to 3 back to back to back off focus 5☆’s, so I think thats the game telling me to stop now… it was an ok run got Edelgard to +4 at least… Hilda your 24 Dominance damage is gonna have to wait

3 Likes

oooh same~ (but I got 3 S!Claudes and an Edeltina 50 Orbs)

2 Likes

The last unit that I instant +10 on theire releas banner was Duo!Sothis^^
I’m not that whale anymore^^ I also still have around 800 f2P orbs lying around^^

that is not a good idea to use all your money, is good to have money in reserve^^

5 Likes