Show Off Your Summons! (Summer's Dream :feh_freyjawink:)

All I got was a 3 Star Titania, one of my usual green haunts. Sigh.

2 Likes

I got a 3 star Thea :catroll:

Just wanted some Atk/Spd Solo fodder :catlie:

2 Likes

Day: 1038sb);$7i82:,!28 of wishing seasonals had sparking…

7 Likes

They should do the spark for every Banner.

And for every 40 Summons you can choose a unit. Not limited to 1x …

They would still get enough money…

7 Likes

I just wanted Freyr. But no red stones presented themselves. Was just a nightmare.

4 Likes

Free summoned colorless, no goat. It is what it is I suppose. Still have to save for B!Eirika so it’s gonna have to be a skip for me.

3 Likes

Same but with Freyja. I thought I had enough Orbs in about 100ish, but the game consistently didn’t give me even 1 colorless for like 5 batches in a row…

Around 60 orbs, I had nothing else. If I merge Ogma he’ll be +def, Tatiana is +spd so I can finally merge her, Duessel is +atk -def and Freyja -spd +res

Bad ivs but I got who I wanted and even few extra units :fgo_jeannyes:

4 Likes

This game still makes more money than all the other Nintendo Gachas put together. They can so afford to do this… I just want 1 Neutral IV Freyja.

3 Likes

Sabotage I tell ya.
I wish you could re roll stone colors (not 5 star percentage) like once or twice per specified time frame or something idk. I needed goat man with nice abs

2 Likes

I got my First S!Freyja after 260 Orbs (Neutral IV) …

The rates are a lie…

2 Likes

55~ orbs for 1 4* Ogma. Not bad, not good.

For all we know the rates start out at .000000000000000001. We can’t prove it though, and even if we do prove it, it wouldn’t change much, it’s still gambling, it would be morally wrong to false advertise percents, but they wouldn’t get in trouble. They’d just buy us off with a free 5 star and we wouldn’t complain.

3 Likes

Atk/Spd Solo fodder on free draw LESGO

2 Likes

Oof that hurt

2 Likes

A 4* Arthur

Please man leave me alone, you make up 3 of my 7 most recent free summons :feh_setethcry:

5 Likes

This was a good circle.

Edit: They were all +HP, -Atk though. Which seems to be the case for EVERY 5* I pull.

18 Likes

Wow, amazing. :smiley: Congrats. :smiley:

Can you please borrow me your luck? :blush:

2 Likes

On more yolo summon and sexy goat man is HEREEE. Rejoiceeeee

5 Likes

On this episode of: WTF is my luck
and also on another episode of: Titania eats new units for skills

She’s getting Flow Refresh AND Catch

44 orbs for 2 of these is very cool

5 Likes